[ROM][4.4.2] CM-11.0 | JBX | OC-1.5 GHz | HDMI | [SOURCE BUILT]

Search This thread

con_sau_may_tinh

Feb 6, 2011
yes, this rom have a lot of option and customize, everything is ok with me
i'm only notice about battery drain, i'm use set cpu, set profile when screen turn off, max cpu 400, min 200, powersaver, 4hours lost 10% -.-

i'm now use ART runtime, everything seem smooth :)

Last edited:

darksurfr

Jan 17, 2011
what is the install steps for this? Am I flashing this in using boot manager on system 3? system 1? Looking to get a good, no issue, no lag setup for my friend's mother's phone. I know that sounds weird.

The phone in question is Rooted with BMM installed and stock ROM

noranora

Jul 23, 2013
what is the install steps for this? Am I flashing this in using boot manager on system 3? system 1? Looking to get a good, no issue, no lag setup for my friend's mother's phone. I know that sounds weird.

The phone in question is Rooted with BMM installed and stock ROM

Yeah. Somehow it sounds weird a bit. I'd suggest PA for her since it didn't get stuffed up with customizations that might appear be complex. Latest build runs solid on mine. Yet, its up to you which you deem fit for her. Flash it using bmm on sys 3 preferably. Just do a normal flash stuff and your good to go.

Reactions: darksurfr

arnab

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 1, 2007
Nagpur
Dnt install this as vol fix hasnt been applied to it yet,,,download aokp for now...its very stable and everything is working...Il update this in the next coming days.

Reactions: darksurfr

ZenM

Apr 2, 2013
Thanks for your time.

Is it possible to add .sha1 sums for the downloads, md5 or whatever method you prefer?.

arnab

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 1, 2007
Nagpur
It will but iam yet to update it ...dnt flash it now

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer​
    This software is provided "AS IS" without any warranty. I or XDA won't be responsible for any damage caused to your device.

CyanogenMod-11.0 with JBX Kernel​
    CM-11.0 ROM with the superb JBX Kernel. This ROM can be best tweaked with the TricksterMod application. It also contains the latest Theme Engine. This ROM is completely built from source.

34oede1.jpg

To Do​

1. Add Aroma Installer.

Changelog​

Enabled 1% BatteryMod
    Merged latest CM Upstream Changes
    Fixed in-call volume adjustment (Credits - Stargo)
    Loudspeaker mic fixed (Credits -Stargo)
    Added HDMIOnOff application to enable/disable HDMI directly from widget (Credits - ShurikKb)
    Merged latest JBX Kernel Changes
    And many other internal changes

Reverted to 10% BatteryMod due to battery drops

Merged latest CM Upstream changes
    Merged latest JBX Kernel changes

Credits​

dtrail1, alteredlikeness, ShurikKb, stargo, Pranit
    New Build uploaded
    The in-call speakerphone mic is working in 4.1 and 4.2 roms , kexec or not. Is not working in all 4.3 and 4.4 roms and no fix is out yet.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    Not quite. I think all of my jellybean kexec builds have these issues. Running PA3.69 nokexec build and in-call volume adjust and speakerphone work..

I don't think it has anything to do with kexec or the kernel, but something else that changed in the device sources.. I started digging into this again, and I think we need the ICS_AUDIO_BLOB cflag - but it's causing build issues with the new HDMI commits when I add it. I will try to dig a bit deeper when I have time.
    Also, @arnab - great job, man! Keep it up..

Sent from my MB865 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Our problem is not of boosting the audio...the audio is already boosted...Its just some where down the line in the code its setting to low...rmbr earlier it was set to loudest..nw starting seems to set in low unless u press the downkey...that mod is useful when speakerphone or mic output or input gain ie. ability to capture or audify signals is very low.

Our device is fine...now low gain problem..its just we have to change the default startup in call audio to a certain level...dont worry iam doing research on that but for now Iam building a AOKP device tree...from there I wiill start releasing AOKP with JBX...so stay tuned as iam working very hard to make this possible :)

Any dev wants to team up is welcome.
    New build uploaded. It fixes the low in-call volume issue. Now we have a fully working ROM :)