[APP] Quicker Settings

Search This thread

beworker

Apr 27, 2011
attachment.php

Just wanted to share with you a beta version of my new app called Quicker Settings. It's quite stable and almost ready to use. Although it's not a home replacement, you can add move or delete settings as if it was a normal home screen - everything starts with a long tap on a home screen.

Required Android version: 2.0 or higher (sorry 1.6 and 1.5 guys). It would be great if you could try it and share your opinion (or report issues) via embedded Menu -> Share option.

Latest version is always available here for download: http://code.google.com/p/quick-settings/downloads/list

Have fun!
Sergej

Attachments

• screenshot_qrs.jpg
    screenshot_qrs.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 2,801
  • com.bwx.quicker.settings.apk
    180.5 KB · Views: 757
Last edited:

Jesmontb

Jan 25, 2011
ya, that one from code.google.com is the same app, just tried it, works great on stable 2.0.1, very nice and easy to use, wish it could be used as a full page widget, then would be perfect, but for now, a shortcut works =)

Lyon huntington

Sep 16, 2010
Is clunky and doesnt really do anything better than smaller apps out there.

I9000M darkyV10.rc5.3 darkcore2.1 UGKC1 BMC

tudorsirb

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 10, 2010
Timisoara
Nice app, it would be really good to have it as a 4x4 widget.
Works flawless on my LG P500 running CM7

CallMeAria

Aug 17, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Wow I really like this app. No issues here at all. Looks much better on the eyes than similar apps and its super easy to use the large buttons/sliders.

Sent from my cm7 Aria.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    attachment.php

Just wanted to share with you a beta version of my new app called Quicker Settings. It's quite stable and almost ready to use. Although it's not a home replacement, you can add move or delete settings as if it was a normal home screen - everything starts with a long tap on a home screen.

Required Android version: 2.0 or higher (sorry 1.6 and 1.5 guys). It would be great if you could try it and share your opinion (or report issues) via embedded Menu -> Share option.

Latest version is always available here for download: http://code.google.com/p/quick-settings/downloads/list

Have fun!
    Sergej
    This did look really interesting... Where'd it go?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App