Non-intrusive in-call UI POP UP -- Finally We Got The Feature

Search This thread

Mnt-XDA

Aug 6, 2013
Hello Friends,

Here is one update regarding Non-intrusive in-call UI POP UP.
It can be implemented using the latest gravity box & Xposed Framework

I was waiting for this feature for a long time ....

After Developer Preview Release of Android L ...Gravity Box also adopt this feature.
(Hope you all know that Android L have feature like Non-intrusive in-call UI POP UP , like Omni ROM)

See my Thread for the same in NEXUS 5 ...

http://xdaforums.com/google-nexus-5/themes-apps/req-intrusive-call-ui-stock-rom-omni-rom-t2750211

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53871781&postcount=17

:eek:

Let me know in case of any issue...

Ok_Kaleidoscope5109

Dec 29, 2009
Hello Friends,

Here is one update regarding Non-intrusive in-call UI POP UP.
It can be implemented using the latest gravity box & Xposed Framework

I was waiting for this feature for a long time ....

After Developer Preview Release of Android L ...Gravity Box also adopt this feature.
(Hope you all know that Android L have feature like Non-intrusive in-call UI POP UP , like Omni ROM)

See my Thread for the same in NEXUS 5 ...

http://xdaforums.com/google-nexus-5/themes-apps/req-intrusive-call-ui-stock-rom-omni-rom-t2750211

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53871781&postcount=17

:eek:

Let me know in case of any issue...

This is a nice feature, but to me the problem is I don't want my other notifications turning into Heads Up notifications. I want only calls to be unobtrusive like Omni. Too bad the other ROMs don't see the value in going unobtrusive dialer :(

I don't have Ultimate Notification Control, but do you know if that allows Whitelisting, or blacklisting only? Blacklisting would be annoying because I would have to blacklist EVERY SINGLE APP other than the dialer.

Last edited:

Mnt-XDA

Aug 6, 2013
This is a nice feature, but to me the problem is I don't want my other notifications turning into Heads Up notifications. I want only calls to be unobtrusive like Omni. Too bad the other ROMs don't see the value in going unobtrusive dialer :(

I don't have Ultimate Notification Control, but do you know if that allows Whitelisting, or blacklisting only? Blacklisting would be annoying because I would have to blacklist EVERY SINGLE APP other than the dialer.

You are right ... there should be PER APP based control for notifications heads up...

I will check..

Update : Ultimate Notification Control is under Gravity box main menu ... it is trial mode . work upto 7 reboots...
:)

Last edited:

blkghost22

Jan 29, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
It doesnt work for me. Am ibdoing something wrong. Im on 4.4.2 and using gravitybox 3.2.3 and dont see heads up. I see the ultimate notification control thing but no heads up

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

Ok_Kaleidoscope5109

Dec 29, 2009
You are right ... there should be PER APP based control for notifications heads up...

I will check..

Update : Ultimate Notification Control is under Gravity box main menu ... it is trial mode . work upto 7 reboots...

I researched this a bit more for those who want HeadsUp to ONLY apply to the phone and no other notifications:

1) Enable Heads up in GravityBox

2) Go to "Default Settings" in Ultimate Notification Control > Menu > Default Settings.

3) Select "Off" for Heads Up mode. This turns all notifications to NOT use Heads Up Mode. The master switch you enabled in Step #1 just enables Heads Up overall. You might want to check options here to make sure UNC is or is not overriding as you wish for other things like LED, vibrations, sound etc.

4) Back in the main UNC screen, check "Dialer" and select "Always" for Heads Up mode. Make sure to select "Show expanded" too.

Reactions: Mnt-XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I will check..

I researched this a bit more for those who want HeadsUp to ONLY apply to the phone and no other notifications:

1) Enable Heads up in GravityBox

2) Go to "Default Settings" in Ultimate Notification Control > Menu > Default Settings.

3) Select "Off" for Heads Up mode. This turns all notifications to NOT use Heads Up Mode. The master switch you enabled in Step #1 just enables Heads Up overall. You might want to check options here to make sure UNC is or is not overriding as you wish for other things like LED, vibrations, sound etc.

4) Back in the main UNC screen, check "Dialer" and select "Always" for Heads Up mode. Make sure to select "Show expanded" too.