Bcmon for Note 8.0

Search This thread

Megamind08

Mar 27, 2013
Lahore
I installed bcmon and when I click enable monitor mode it hangs every time. Anyone have suitable version or any other app like this?

Sent from my GT-N5100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

gooberdude

Oct 27, 2010
I installed bcmon and when I click enable monitor mode it hangs every time. Anyone have suitable version or any other app like this?

I use Insider on my laptop, More accurate for troubleshooting and the information given is tops, and for being a free item you just can't do much better even if you must pay for an equivalent app.

There is a limit to what our tablets reception is with compatibility across all router designs.

I have to change all the defaults to make the tablet connect to a Westell 7500 series N router, which I had to troubleshoot and diagnose until connection and speeds were stable and proper.

I am not sure, but I think our tablets are purely Qualcomm... No Broadcom chipset to connect with the app you are using.

03rhen

May 18, 2014
me too

I want to know the answer to this one too. I installed the bcmon but it says it that it cannot detect my firmware.