[Q] Bootloop after turn on Kernel Samepage Merging menu GT-i9500

Search This thread

j4v40n3

Aug 8, 2014
Hello, I am new in custom ROM, my phone is Samsung galaxy S4 GT-i9500 and use SOKP ROM.

Yesterday, I ticked Kernel Samepage Merging (KSM) menu and I rebooted my phone without problem. After that, I turned off my smartphone because I want to clean my casing. After that, I look my phone, and I got bootloop :crying:. I also couldn't enter to recovery mode :crying::crying:. What is the solution of my problem? I see in this forum, the solution is flashing the phone, but what flashed? ROM? Kernel? or what else? Or you have other solution? Sorry for my bad english, Thank you :D:D

TechMinerUK

Jun 8, 2013
www.techmineruk.net
Hello, I am new in custom ROM, my phone is Samsung galaxy S4 GT-i9500 and use SOKP ROM.

Yesterday, I ticked Kernel Samepage Merging (KSM) menu and I rebooted my phone without problem. After that, I turned off my smartphone because I want to clean my casing. After that, I look my phone, and I got bootloop :crying:. I also couldn't enter to recovery mode :crying::crying:. What is the solution of my problem? I see in this forum, the solution is flashing the phone, but what flashed? ROM? Kernel? or what else? Or you have other solution? Sorry for my bad english, Thank you :D:D

Hi, what they mean is flashing back to stock so you have to flash the PDA file. It is easy to do, just download Odin and get your stock firmware of Sammobile.com or any other website for your phone. Then put it into download mode and flash, your phone is now back to stock and should be working