How do I properly set up android manifest?

Search This thread

amadcajuan

May 7, 2014
OnePlus 9 Pro
I developed an app but it refuses to install and i think this must have something to do with the androidmanifest.xml. And of course, i googled about this already. Could you guys lighten up things for me. How do i properly set up the androidmanifest.xml?

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

giuliomvr

May 16, 2013
Cologne
Can you provide us with a screenshot of the structure of your project and the actual manifest file? And what does it say when installing? Does it happen when installing via adt or when installing from an actual apk file?

Reactions: Masrepus

amadcajuan

May 7, 2014
OnePlus 9 Pro
It happened when im installing it on my phone. Its just a simple app im trying to develop but im stuck at the installing process. I didnt use adt to debug the app because its taking forever to open on my pc. What is the most basic must have data on androidmanifest.xml in order for apps to install? I'll get back with the screenshots once i got access to my pc.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can you provide us with a screenshot of the structure of your project and the actual manifest file? And what does it say when installing? Does it happen when installing via adt or when installing from an actual apk file?