[Q] terminal emulator

Search This thread

ssach30

Jan 2, 2014
FIRST OF PLEASE EXPLAIN ME THAT WHAT IS TERMINAL EMULATOR WHICH IS PREINSTALLED IN CYANOGENMOD WHEN I FLASHED IT??

AND PLEASE EXPLAIN ME THAT HOW IT IS USEFUL FOR ME ??

AND HOW CAN OPERATE IT AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE IT IS USED??

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

raghavsharmaxda

Dec 14, 2013
mumbai
Its a simply an app that directly handles and interacts with the device via specific set of codes...its useful and handy if you know few commands...
U can delete a file..create 1....create user..and these examples are short then what actual powerful tool it is...simply type reboot and it will reboot...its just an example...its like a window in which u type commands and code will be interpreted and executed.... U can see more on Google about its codes ...
Hope i helped :):)

developers are like gods :p

Reactions: ssach30

naufalhadyan

Nov 17, 2013
Bandung, Indonesia
Please don't write with caps lock.

Terminal Emulator is like command line in Windows (cmd.exe) or terminal in most Linux distros.

Some common Linux commands can be used on Terminal Emulator because Android is technically based on Linux kernel.

raghavsharmaxda

Dec 14, 2013
mumbai
Please don't write with caps lock.

Terminal Emulator is like command line in Windows (cmd.exe) or terminal in most Linux distros.

Some common Linux commands can be used on Terminal Emulator because Android is technically based on Linux kernel.

Yes...and that's English conversion of what i said in latin above :p :p...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Its a simply an app that directly handles and interacts with the device via specific set of codes...its useful and handy if you know few commands...
    U can delete a file..create 1....create user..and these examples are short then what actual powerful tool it is...simply type reboot and it will reboot...its just an example...its like a window in which u type commands and code will be interpreted and executed.... U can see more on Google about its codes ...
    Hope i helped :):)