Monster M7 Tablet

Search This thread

caspboy

Jan 3, 2014
Charlotte, Nc
Just speed the extraa $30-$50 and buy a nexus 7. I had this tablet when it was first released, couple days later it froze up. You can see a report here:

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/consumer-reports-monster-tablet-m7,25016.html

It has serious lookup issues, you can witness it on youtube. So anyway, a week or so afterward, monster (the manufacture) pushed a update to fix it...partially. It was good for about 3 days, the it started again. Also, the camera stop working and settings and gallery started to force close. Plus I experienced soft reboots.

Returned to Walmart.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

This might be the best low end tablet for the price. Has anyone tested a bluetooth keyboard? The tablet supports bluetooth 4.0 according to the specs.

Not at all, nexus 7, kindle fire, even nook is worth it, m7 is a total rip. To many issues with stock, which is supposed to be stable. The tablet is targeted toward sound, but my Galaxy S2 optimizes bass better

May 19, 2014
I have no issues with my monster tablet

Currently: 5mp rear camera, front camera working, all stock memory for apps (not just 1g).

I only want to put my tablet on full screen mode, but i need root.