high quality Micro USB cables

Search This thread

maorosh

Feb 1, 2014
kfar saba

joeyvanhummel

Apr 30, 2009
Most of those specs are nice in theory, but not that special to a general user.

- Gold plating is usually only beneficial for analog signals since oxidation can degrade signal quality. Signal quality is of disposable concern in digital cables; It either works or it doesn't. Also gold plating is softer and can wear more quickly if plugged in/out often.
- Ferrite cores are nice for environments with heavy interference, yet that would have to be some environment you're working in to need this.
In professional, critical applications I could see some use for these, but not for home users.

Heavy cables, now that's something I could see as useful. Daily use, bending, stretching; they take their toll on a cable.

Reactions: maorosh

maorosh

Feb 1, 2014
kfar saba
I don't consider my self as normal user :)

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

pwannell

Oct 22, 2011
:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:
i just puted them into 2 list
one in amazon, and second in Ebay
:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

http://www.ebay.com/cln/maorparizat/Cables/86720451011
http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/HUO3U4Q7LVSB/ref=cm_wl_rlist_go_o?

some of them is 28/20 ands other 28/24
some of them is heavy shilded, or with Gold-Plated Connectors
and there is one with Ferrite Core even

the heavy cables is the best one
arctic mini usb cable + adapter & Mediabridge USB 2.0 for example
all other cables are good too :highfive:

It depends on what you want to use it for tbh, if you are using it to an external DAC then you could look at some from Audioquest Micro USB Cables or Vertere DFi USB as they do a range of OTG cables too!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Most of those specs are nice in theory, but not that special to a general user.

- Gold plating is usually only beneficial for analog signals since oxidation can degrade signal quality. Signal quality is of disposable concern in digital cables; It either works or it doesn't. Also gold plating is softer and can wear more quickly if plugged in/out often.
    - Ferrite cores are nice for environments with heavy interference, yet that would have to be some environment you're working in to need this.
    In professional, critical applications I could see some use for these, but not for home users.

Heavy cables, now that's something I could see as useful. Daily use, bending, stretching; they take their toll on a cable.