hard reset home button

Search This thread

legacygt777

Jun 7, 2010
my phone has the atomic 7gb Rom and I just did a hard reset. everything is pretty good but the home button doesn't work anymore. I researched and read that I should make sure I have semcsetup wiZard.apk installed but it doesn't want to. any suggestions?

also my play menu, the one that shows up when you open the controller, doesn't show up without pressing the icon manually.
any suggestions would help a novice. thanks

SubjectSigma

Nov 30, 2012
Johnsberg
my phone has the atomic 7gb Rom and I just did a hard reset. everything is pretty good but the home button doesn't work anymore. I researched and read that I should make sure I have semcsetup wiZard.apk installed but it doesn't want to. any suggestions?

also my play menu, the one that shows up when you open the controller, doesn't show up without pressing the icon manually.

Reflash FTF

Reactions: legacygt777

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Reflash FTF