(31/8/2010) [Manila Graphics MOD]-★★★Jaguaralani PLANETS★★★ A Special Planet ★★★

Search This thread

SocalLX

Jun 16, 2010
So Cal
I am trying to install the eclipse series and I am met with "there is no application associated". Any idea what I am doing wrong?

SocalLX

Jun 16, 2010
So Cal
I have not run into many problems regarding installing cabs with the exception being those which are not compatible. I am running the elegancia ROM (CHT 6.5.5). I really, really want to be able to download this, it would complete my theme and really set my phone off.

Last edited:

Normark

Jul 6, 2010
Rather than sun or moon

Would it be possible to use any image rather than a sun or moon?
I would really love to put my football teams badge in colour (sun) and monochrome (night).
That would really make my phone the envy of some of my mates :)

If so, what would I need to do so that I could start to create the image? I assume from reading around the forum that the first thing is to convert the images into a .png file but what size is required and would the image have to be circular?

I assume then I would have to convert the images into manilla format and save them to the windows folder on the device. Do you use CFC for this?

I really love your work but I want to make my HD2 slightly more individual.

jsmccabe78

May 16, 2008
I assume then I would have to convert the images into manilla format and save them to the windows folder on the device. Do you use CFC for this?

to bud in...you are right. export them to .pngs. edit and then import back into manila. then transfer to \windows folder.

make sure to back up originals!

SocalLX

Jun 16, 2010
So Cal
windows main folder, no sub folders

I put it in the main folder after i extracted it using total commander. I soft reset and still nothing. From what I read in the posts above is that I have to convert the file into a different format and then put it in the windows folder. Is that correct?

Sorry for bugging....but this visual tweak would really set off my home screen

anhphe076

Sep 20, 2008
CanTho
Video create weather for PPC:
Use "m9editor v3.3.0.1" & CAB2OEM & QuickCAB v2.0
1. Extract *.CAB to xxx_manila
2. Convert xxx_manila.QTC to xxx_manila.png
3. Create new xxx_manila.png from new picture.
4. Convert xxx_manila.png to xxx_manila.QTC.
5. Create xxx_manila.QTC to *.CAB file.....
6. Good luck.....!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uGWh4vnMJk

Attachments

• Cab2OEM.zip
    21.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

jayvo

May 15, 2010
ok so maybe i'm slow, but how exactly do i get these suns on my phone? i'm a little confused with this whole manila thing. what do i do first? any directions would be appreciated.

anhphe076

Sep 20, 2008
CanTho
ok so maybe i'm slow, but how exactly do i get these suns on my phone? i'm a little confused with this whole manila thing. what do i do first? any directions would be appreciated.

Sync PPC with PC.
Use "cfc_gui" app:

Select Device/Import from device
Or
extractor ROM HD2:
DL ROM HD2 file.
1. extractor "ruu_signed.nbh" file.
2. Use "cfc_gui" open extractor folder.
Video clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr8IswbqSks

Attachments

• extractor.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 26
  • cfc_gui.zip
    383 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

SocalLX

Jun 16, 2010
So Cal
Well so far I have received three or four different versions on how to extract and install the file on my phone and none of them have worked. I will hold off until I get more experience with using the different extraction utilties out there or until someone releases a simple cab to install them.

Thanks for everyone's help

SocalLX

Jun 16, 2010
So Cal
i have made lots of planets so far,
download them, then UPLOAD ( ATTACH ) ONLY THE PLANETS YOU WANT,
I will cab them for you...........

Please dont misunderstand me...I did not mean to come off as angry or irritated. I am just trying to get to be as good as some of the others on xda. I have been trying to download and install your eclipse series (image #3) but cant get it to stick.

Thanks for all of your efforts.

Socallx

Last edited:

jaguaralani

Aug 3, 2007
Perth
jaguaralani-pda.forumms.net
Please dont misunderstand me...I did not mean to come off as angry or irritated. I am just trying to get to be as good as some of the others on xda. I have been trying to download and install your eclipse series (image #3) but cant get it to stick.

Thanks for all of your efforts.

Socallx

Nevermind, didn't misunderstand u buddy !
So, i understand that you want the eclipse series cabbed ???

vicene

Sep 8, 2009
Perth
screenshot1ixs.png

anyone can tell me where i can get a moon of this?
thx a lot

Reactions: prosecutor55555

Top Liked Posts