[Q] Answering machine from Kitkat to JB on Zl

Search This thread

kobolt99

Dec 9, 2010
Guys,

I just realized that the Z1 with kitkat comes with and answering machine option, wich I think it would be so useful; could somebody confirm if it's possible to port this to current JB xperia ZL, if so, what do we need?

Regards

kobolt99

Dec 9, 2010
what you mean by answering machine? ( like moto x?)

I don't know how it is the moto g. This answering machine I mention, works like this:
1You record a message
2 Set up how many seconds before answering.
3 You get an incoming call, after the time you established before, the phone automatically answers and replays your message.
4 The caller leaves a message.
5 You get notified about it and can hear the message.

Regards

scifan

Dec 7, 2008
I don't know how it is the moto g. This answering machine I mention, works like this:
1You record a message
3 You get an incoming call, after the time you established before, the phone automatically answers and replays your message.

So, it's something to help screen your calls...

Sent from my C6503 using Tapatalk

Reactions: kobolt99

demonicangell™

Aug 5, 2011
Bombay
it is there in existenz v4 rom but currently does not work properly .. the opposite person cannot hear the msg u have recorded ..even the previous automated version from z1 did not work
will have to wait for kk

Last edited:
Reactions: kobolt99

kobolt99

Dec 9, 2010
This must be a joke. Kitkat for Xperia Zl does not have the answering machine option.
Do you think, this could be ported?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1You record a message

So, it's something to help screen your calls...

Sent from my C6503 using Tapatalk
    it is there in existenz v4 rom but currently does not work properly .. the opposite person cannot hear the msg u have recorded ..even the previous automated version from z1 did not work
    will have to wait for kk