torch app ? (camera led)

Search This thread

mttca

Oct 2, 2006
Xiaomi Mi 9
There are many of them in the Market. Some are single function. Currently I use 2 multi-function apps which has torch:

1. Swiss army knife (free): there is touch which light up both camera led and/or screen. And it has some other useful tools. The other free app called "Super swizz army knife" doesn't have a proper torch but has better other tools.

2. Widgetsoid2.x (free): excellent app, which provides highly configurable widgets. I put two button bars of its on the home screen with a lot of on/off button for all kind of on/off things like wifi, data, bluetooth... and flash (torch) of cause. For torch - please select method-2 in advance configuration page, otherwise the camera led won't light up.

You can also try the app named "Torch" in the market with a home screen widget providing nothing else but torch on/off button.

Reactions: PeterPan6754

PeterPan6754

Jul 14, 2007
thx
1. swiss army knife work but have to much functions i dont need.

2. Widgetsoid2.x this i dont found in the market with my Neo

i found a simple app on the market, who work good for me "flashlight zaphrox"

fan73

Nov 18, 2008
Look widget modified by "rablex" from 4pda.ru - XperiaLED_rablexModL4.apk.
I think that this is the best for our phone.

sorry my english ...

Attachments

• XperiaLED_rablexModL4.apk
    122.3 KB · Views: 204

mttca

Oct 2, 2006
Xiaomi Mi 9

sorry my english ...

Но это же все по русский - нам трудно ползавать, хот времена мод мне очен интересно.

Sorry for my bad russian.

Marcell96

Apr 26, 2011
Helmond
i have search for this kind of apps for a long time an my conclusion is that the teslaLED really the best is.
many widget skins and options, many options in the app self like sos and flashing very fast (like 3 times a second) etc.

i would really recommed that to all of you guys ;)
market link: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.teslacoilsw.flashlight

(now i use the extended controls flashlight button because then i dont have two diffrent widgets/
2 diffrent processes)

Last edited:
Reactions: tinyXperia

rablex

Oct 8, 2010

Attachments

• ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Drieszz

Oct 24, 2011
I just use the torch app on cyanogenmod7, but Tinyflashlight is the best one out there if you don't have a rooted phone, or you kan use switchpro and add a flashlight switch to it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

sorry my english ...
    There are many of them in the Market. Some are single function. Currently I use 2 multi-function apps which has torch:

1. Swiss army knife (free): there is touch which light up both camera led and/or screen. And it has some other useful tools. The other free app called "Super swizz army knife" doesn't have a proper torch but has better other tools.

2. Widgetsoid2.x (free): excellent app, which provides highly configurable widgets. I put two button bars of its on the home screen with a lot of on/off button for all kind of on/off things like wifi, data, bluetooth... and flash (torch) of cause. For torch - please select method-2 in advance configuration page, otherwise the camera led won't light up.

You can also try the app named "Torch" in the market with a home screen widget providing nothing else but torch on/off button.
    i have search for this kind of apps for a long time an my conclusion is that the teslaLED really the best is.
    many widget skins and options, many options in the app self like sos and flashing very fast (like 3 times a second) etc.

i would really recommed that to all of you guys ;)
    market link: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.teslacoilsw.flashlight

(now i use the extended controls flashlight button because then i dont have two diffrent widgets/
    2 diffrent processes)