Search This thread

projeto56

Apr 8, 2011
Boituva - SP
I know that someone already reported it, but I can't use the search function on the mobile app.
How do I fix the Gmail issue that the message disappear when I scroll it?

Sent from my GT-I9001 using XDA Premium HD app

Last edited:

FlorisNL

Jun 28, 2011
Amersfoort

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1336712743351.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1336712743351.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 818

Kokacrime

Mar 4, 2012
Cologne
Hmm I did that but the bug keeps coming back from time to time. Also, the Facebook app has the same bug. Can anyone confirm they have the same problem with Facebook?

Confirmed. But in dev options you can enable the option to kill apps with long press back button. Using this option makes it easier to get rid of it if it occurs again

Sent from my GT-I9001

annqx

Dec 16, 2011
münster
I'm facing a weird bug. For 1 day now my phone randomly shuts down when sleeping. It doesn't react to anything and I have to hold power off for a few seconds to shut it down, before I can turn it on again.
When I turn it on, it show's me the charging Icon for a few seconds.
I don't have to enter my PIN, it just boots up and I have network connection.

shahbaz5588

Jul 17, 2009
For users who are having lags... unwanted stuck ups...
try to go into Settings>Performance>Memory management... then enable "Kernel samepage merging" option... reboot the phone and see the change in speed (performance)... i think it helps... so give it a try

_strauch_

Aug 31, 2011
I'm facing a weird bug. For 1 day now my phone randomly shuts down when sleeping. It doesn't react to anything and I have to hold power off for a few seconds to shut it down, before I can turn it on again.
When I turn it on, it show's me the charging Icon for a few seconds.
I don't have to enter my PIN, it just boots up and I have network connection.

Go to the WLAN advanced options and switch the option "WLAN standby ...." from never to always.
I have the same problem.

primo

Aug 31, 2006
Please help me. Installed latest CM9 using arco's recovery, did the wipes, but it only reboots back into recovery. What's wrong? Did I miss something? Thanks!

shahbaz5588

Jul 17, 2009
Hey arco,

There are some really very random reboots... never had any reboots before in any of the older releases... reboots can occur after wake up, during an app, and even during calls... at random

Reactions: uncle_gonny

Daniel.96

Mar 17, 2012
Had you any problems while flashing ? Maybe your downloaded v2 file is broken. Did you try to flash it again and wipe dalvik + hard reset ?

Sent from my GT-I9001 using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Fix for recovery bootloop problem

Thanks to everyone who hear my pray and tried to help with my problem (bootloop into recovery). And Acro68 sorry that i'm bothered you. I here again to publish the solution. Problem was in bootloader, like people on other forum says (it was damaged somehow, probably because kies update fails before).

1. Open Odin.exe (UnZip from Odin.zip)
    2. Go into Download mode
    3. Select OPS - AriesVE.ops (UnZip from AriesVE.zip)
    4. Select BOOT - Boot_loader.tar
    5. Flash it and bootloop into recovery never gona happen.

All the files is attached...
    I and some fellow developers (especially thanks manveru0, skywalker01, other users for testing, reporting and other help) are trying to port AOSS to our device, working with CyanogenMod 7 for now.
    You can check out this thread, repositories, and this post for changelogs, bug reports and so on.
    Github repositories:
    https://github.com/abbradar
    https://github.com/manveru0
    Feel free to check them out and fork!

Current status of porting:
    Working:
    • Screen (w. touch features, w. backlight)
    • Buttons
    • Radio (w. 2G/3G, Internet is working)
    • Bluetooth
    • WLAN
    • Rotate sensor
    • Handset button
    • USB
    • Battery sensors
    • Camera
    • GPU acceleration
    Not working:
    • GPS (does not lock)
    • Audio (both input and output, will be tough)
    • Camcorder (because of audio)
    • Storage-related (external SD not working, internal with no USB storage, vold misconfigured)
    • USB tethering/MTP (will require some programming)
    • Host access point (similar to USB tethering)
    • Light sensor
    • Buttons force feedback
    • Contacts on SIM card
    Not tested:
    • Other sensors (compass, magnetic)
    • HDMI (should not work, as logs say)
    • FM radio (should not work)
    Another bugs:
    • CyanogenMod settings doesn't work (fixed by
    • Random reboots sometimes
    • Sometimes - very long resume from sleep (30 seconds approximately)
    • Keyboard is very small
    • Dialer is laggy (because of audio)
    • USB connected notification is shown without USB cable attached
    • APN database is not working (enter settings manually)
    • Vibration strength is very weak
    Regressions: (worked before)
    • Nothing for now
    Visualized changelogs (with CM9), made and hosted by CastagnaIT in dedicated thread:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1492165

Last testing build (will be updated after major improvements or after some time): http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=22394052&postcount=284
    skywalker01's testing builds: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=22969855&postcount=394

User tomsteel1 have made good-looking banner images for our work: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=22506050&postcount=350
    Hello, guys.
    First of all, sorry for my 2.5-month absence, I was really short of time because of university and long illness, so I decided to freeze module development for a while. I understand that doing so without any posts there was rude, and ask for understanding.
    Next, it was a great surprise for me to see really working CM9 for our phone!!! I can only say GJ to arco68 - thank you guy, you really did this, even without a phone! I don't think my work is relevant anymore, so I'll stop with CM7 and will check out his work (maybe I'll be of some help). I've been able to found quick solution for working audio in 2.3.7, also, but I don't think it is relevant anymore ^_^.
    Once again, good job, arco68. I'll try to build CM9 with your configuration and test it, so I'm going to be just user and tester for now. ^_^
    Here's a new full test build of the rom. This contains fixed boot image, so it actually boots (unless I screwed something up this time :p). USB connect/disconnect should work correctly, wifi I *hope* works now. In addition I added support for automatic brightness and cleaned up some stuff.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sgyv7betz6cj9mp

And lol at the tags. Who wrote that? :D
    I am a CM9 porter for Galaxy SL. I have come across issues with audio in Galaxy SL also, which I have overcome by coding an Audio wrapper. If you need any help with fixing audio on S+, count me in.