[ROM] [4.4.4] [F2FS] CM11.0/SGT7 for P4WIFI and P4 [20141008]

Search This thread

tintin814

May 18, 2008
Hong Kong
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
回覆: [ROM] [JB 4.2.2] CM10.1/SGT7 for P4WIFI and P4 [20130313]

After flashing the previous few builds, my power menu loses "reboot to recovery" option. I can either power off or normal reboot. How can I get it back?

從我使用 Tapatalk 2 的 GT-P7510 發送

BeatB

Sep 24, 2010
Vienna
AW: [ROM] [JB 4.2.2] CM10.1/SGT7 for P4WIFI and P4 [20130313]

Damn. This is super smooth. Thanks a lot. Never had such a smooth gtab.

SpinTX

Nov 7, 2009
Houston
Re: [ROM] [JB 4.2.2] CM10.1/SGT7 for P4WIFI and P4 [20130313]

Go go settings>developer options>check advanced reboot

Also, to enable Developer Options you have to go to the About section in settings and hit the Build Number 7 times. Then, you can do as he said.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

Willie68wr

Jan 14, 2013

Flashed it last night and so far everything is working great.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda app-developers app

Gerton

Nov 16, 2009

Someone experience hanging browser? When i quicly tick on a link on webpage before page is fully loaded, the browser is hanging.

Or Maybe a alternatif for the standard browser?

Sent from my HOX powered by ARHD 18.4 & NCX v26

jittusm

Nov 28, 2010
Bangalore
Its working super smooth for me.. but in the p4 the signal bars jump up once wifi is turned on. once wifi is off the signal bars come to their default place. nothing major i know but since all the major bugs are gone these little bugs have to be ironed out now. and hats off to the OP. hope they release a stable version soon.

Raistlin1

Oct 1, 2010
Stock browser keeps FC on xda site for me when I try to input text, I am using SwiftKey tablet.

My wallpaper always seems to revert back to original whenever I change a launcher or power button setting.

I have not used CM since my OG evo and my GT has had official ICS since it was released, definitely takes some getting used to, I am so used to TW since I also have a GSII. Just started using this and getting my tab all setup, so far pretty good, thanks for this.

Willie68wr

Jan 14, 2013

Didn't notice it before but i don't have that option either

balkerman

Apr 30, 2011

How do i enable tablet mode? Thanks for the rom!

Han-Droid

Jun 23, 2010
Samsung Galaxy A50
OnePlus 7T
l2_hsic wakelock drain

I have massive drain. BBS pointed me to wakelocks caused by l2_hsic. I have the 7500 tablet (3g) currently without a plugged in sim-card.

Can anyone help? Used to have juice for a week (see below for rom) and now it's 2-3 days max...

TIA !

P.S. coming from: [ROM][4.2.1][p-series][12/29/12] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Unofficial)

Last edited:

michedenhaag

Jul 23, 2007
I have massive drain. BBS pointed me to wakelocks caused by l2_hsic. I have the 7500 tablet (3g) currently without a plugged in sim-card.

Can anyone help? Used to have juice for a week (see below for rom) and now it's 2-3 days max...

TIA !

P.S. coming from: [ROM][4.2.1][p-series][12/29/12] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Unofficial)

Learn to live with it or flash the 7510 version to get rit of the drain (and the 3G funtionality).
Some batches of 7500 have this unsolvable drain by l2-hsic.

tintin814

May 18, 2008
Hong Kong
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
A small bug regarding wallpaper setting. When I set a wallpaper, it seems the scale is wrong in landscape mode. Portrait picture is used and cropped to fit the landscape mode. Is it related to the dpi setting? I'm using tablet mode.

doclorenzo

Sep 7, 2007
Re: [ROM] [JB 4.2.2] CM10.1/SGT7 for P4WIFI and P4 [20130318]

Weird, I am still getting that Trebuchet error by uninstalling apps from the homescreen while even using Nova Launcher. Can someone uninstall an app from their homescreen and report back? I want to know if it is just me! Thanks

Edit: Still using Nova and I'm not getting the error now (literally like a minute after I post, it magically "fixed" itself). Computers are weird! Still would like to know if people are experiencing this prob as well.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

Also getting Trebuchet FCs when uninstalling aps both from homescreen and apps under settings, however a bit random. Clearing Trebuchet cache helps for a short while, but error returns. This is with build 180313.

I am trying to get cifs manager to work with this ROM but it does not work. Is cifs not compiled in the kernel, or am I doing something wrong?

A question regarding calls: I never tried fiddling with calls from my tablet before, and actually never used a sim in it before, but now tried it because the phone.apk was already there..
Network was shown correctly with signal and network name, but when dialing a number it hangs up immediately without actually making the call. I tried installing recommended modem and a fixcalls.zip that was recommended in this thread and other threads. I know it is not officially supported in this rom, but does anyone know how to make it work?

A big thanks to the maker of this great ROM by the way - you (and CM creators) have made the p7500 worth using, something Samsung never really accomplished. Stock ics was acceptable in many ways, but still quite unusable since it drained my battery within less than a day.

John

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Willie68wr

Jan 14, 2013
Re: [ROM] [JB 4.2.2] CM10.1/SGT7 for P4WIFI and P4 [20130318]

I didn't find the dpi option on settings and can't install themes, can u tell me where to find it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This ROM is for the GT-P7510 (P4WIFI) and the GT-P7500 (P4) only.

Note that I don't own a p4 and can't test those builds.

CM11.2/KK 4.4.4 ROM with SGT7 Framework and Settings enhancements.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CM11.0 Download p4wifi:

Dev-Host

CM11.0 Download p4:

Dev-Host

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CM10.2 Download p4wifi:

Goo.im
    Dev-Host

CM10.2 Download p4:

Goo.im
    Dev-Host

CM11.0 Installation:

* Make sure you have the correct bootloader installed. You need the ICS bootloader. You can find it on pershoots droidbasement. Flash via Odin.
    * Install a recent TWRP recovery. I suggest AAccount's version for the non-f2fs build.
    * Boot into recovery
    * Make a backup !
    * Wipe data, cache and dalvik
    * Install ROM
    * Install Banks Minimal Gapps
    * Reboot

* If you install the f2fs version follow the steps here and here.

CM10.2 Installation:

* Make sure you have the correct bootloader installed. You need the ICS bootloader. You can find it on pershoots droidbasement. Flash via Odin.
    * Install latest CWM 6.0.x. Download recovery.tar.md5 from droidbasement (or TWRP) and flash via Odin.
    * Boot into recovery
    * Make a backup !
    * Wipe data, cache and dalvik
    * Install ROM
    * Install Google Apps for CM 10.2.x from here: http://goo.im/gapps
    * Reboot

Thanks to:

pershoot
    sbradymobile (and all other SGT7 developers)
    CyanogenMod
    kasper_h
    AAccount
    nakedninja42

Sources:

https://github.com/loosethisskin
    https://github.com/pershoot
    https://github.com/sgt7
    https://github.com/CyanogenMod
    Each new build uploaded will include the latest CM and SGT7 changes.

Changelog for kernel builds can be found here: loosethisskin/android_kernel_samsung_p4

Changelog:

[20141008]
    * Latest CM sources

[20140717]
    * Security: implement a pin keypad shuffler [helicopter88 / omni]
    * Enable screen-off animation style options

[20140716]
    * Back to disabled SELinux

[20140715]
    * Latest CM sources

[20140622]
    * Added CM11 build for p4

[20140620]
    * CM11.0 / KK 4.4.4 (p4wifi only)

[20140529]
    * F2FS build for p4wifi. Instructions and links can be found here.

[20140223]
    * Re-added CMAccount to fix setup issues

[20140222]
    * Latest CM sources (cm-10.2.1)

[20131019]
    * Latest CM and SGT7 changes

[20130923]
    * Removed CMStats and CMAccount
    * Trebuchet: Allow larger grid for 720p [sbrady]
    * Trebuchet: Change default to show grid size option for tablets [sbrady]
    * Framework/Settings: Recents RAM Bar (Settings -> Interface -> User interface) [SlimRoms/kasperhettinga]

[20130903]
    * Device: Enable USB charging by default
    * Settings: Fixed FC when hitting back button in Quick Settings Tiles and layout
    * Settings: Show advanced device settings only if available [sbrady]
    * Trebuchet: Only use drawer back activity with drawer intent [sbrady]
    * Framework/Settings: Add option to remove halo button from the notification drawer [sbrady]
    * Trebuchet: Make menu in launcher optional [sbrady]

[20130829]
    * Kernel: Overclocked GPU to 400Mhz [AAccount]
    * Kernel: frandom random number generator: http://www.billauer.co.il/frandom.html
    * Settings: DPI Changer (Interface -> User interface -> LCD Density)
    * Settings: Added .25x and .75x animation scale (Developer Options)
    Not sure if anyone is still using CM .... but a new 20141008 build is up.
    FAQ

3G connectivity issues: Read John Kester's post here.
    I'm currently hunting down a deep sleep issue introduced in a recent CM commit, which prevents deep sleep on todays cm-10.2 builds for all my devices (including the ones here). I think I found it the culprit commit though and will post new builds then.

EDIT:

I uploaded 20130829 builds that have the deep sleep issue fixed. However, a full wipe is required if upgrading from 20130828 for some reason. Otherwise deep sleep won't work (at least for me).