system update 2/13/2013

Search This thread

Evo_Shift

Jan 17, 2011
I odined back to ljc with the keep data option.. ran the update than used the toolkit to root. Busybox and twrp.. so here I am with update and my data. Really nothing new here to write home about that I can see.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

When I do this it just says my phone is up to date when check for updates. Which method did you use to keep data? I see you said Odin but was it the auto execute version or did you manually select to keep data? I don't see a "keep data" option using a normal tar file with odin.

This is the method I used to keep data:
http://www.sxtpdevelopers.com/showthread.php?t=74

edit - Manually placing the update on my external card did the trick ;)

Last edited:

djbacon06

Dec 5, 2010
Atlanta, GA
How long of a period is this update supposed to roll out over? I'm in Atlanta, stock, un-rooted and still haven't received the update.

swalter718

Jan 21, 2013
Point being... I see the danweb 15-in-1 toggle mod out here, and then the exact same thing shows up in a later build. "Coincidence"? :laugh: Maybe there IS something to this tinfoil hat... Obviously, I have no idea where the Samsung Devs get their "inspiration".

Lol The Samsung devs are the Kings of Kang :p

Sent from an evil, dark place...
~ ROM: JellyBomb v13.0
~ Radio: L900VPAMA5
~ Kernel: Perseus alpha32

49ml

Mar 18, 2011
How long of a period is this update supposed to roll out over? I'm in Atlanta, stock, un-rooted and still haven't received the update.

Use this. Rename it to update.zip and place on your external sd card. Go into stock recovery and run the update. Worked perfect for me no issues. Credit to rwilco12.

http://rwilco12.com/downloads.php?dir=Files/Devices/Samsung Galaxy Note II (SPH-L900)/OTA Updates

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: rwilco12

cherylbaker

Jan 21, 2006
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
6azygeja.jpg

Something happened. .my baseband is now back to ma5 . Help

I went all the way back to my first backup and that all say ma5 ..

Help

Ok so I flashed the ma7 moden from the repository thread so I am back at ma7..

The question now is was I ever on ma7 .. if not why not.. if so than how did I get off of it?

Last edited:

dtm_stretch

Dec 22, 2010
Albany
6azygeja.jpg

Something happened. .my baseband is now back to ma5 . Help

I went all the way back to my first backup and that all say ma5 ..

Help

Ok so I flashed the ma7 moden from the repository thread so I am back at ma7..

The question now is was I ever on ma7 .. if not why not.. if so than how did I get off of it?

Build number is what version of rom you are on (ma7). Baseband=modem and you can be on what ever baseband you want they don't have to match. Modem aka baseband aka firmware is a separate file when you flash via recovery.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

KEYofR

Jun 14, 2010
Modem is only part of firmware.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MA7 is 4.1.2 and contains the Exynos exploit patch as well as a new bootloader.
    Not sure what the bootloader change is about.
    You have to be unrooted and on a stock Ljc rom

Rockin it from my macknote2
    Tried flashing the update through the Samsung software update part of settings and tried manually flashing with stock recovery. Both failed since I'm rooted. Thought it might work because I'm stock rooted but it didn't. Anyone tried unrooting with exynos abuse? I see it has the option to. If I were to unroot with qbking's method everything is wiped and the update isn't worth all that mess. Will unrooting with exynos abuse keep me from losing my data and let me get the ota? Can you set titanium to backup to the sd card? Then I might be willing to wipe for the update.

Beamed from my stock rooted Sprint Note II

I odined back to ljc with the keep data option.. ran the update than used the toolkit to root. Busybox and twrp.. so here I am with update and my data. Really nothing new here to write home about that I can see.

Someone posted that when you hover the spen over a folder, it gives you a preview.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2