[THEME][EI22/EL30/FC09][PORT][CRT] Shake & Bake Mix Up [2/8/12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ÜBER™

Recognized Themer
Nov 9, 2011
Texas
Oh you wanted the theme for cm9..... whoops my mistake....
Nevermind then no point in making the theme if I have to update with each alpha rather than make a theme.apk which would be interchangeable :( sorry I was going to go all out and edit the wholee apks colors with gimp ;)

Don't count it out just yet but it won't be until they implement the theme chooser..
Sent From My SPH-D700 Running Android 4.0 :sly:

xtrezpasor

Dec 27, 2010
Yea... I don't like the theme that is available and stock battery doesn't show the #% ...

Really id like to just find a circle battery mod for cm9 but not change everything

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

ÜBER™

Recognized Themer
Nov 9, 2011
Texas
Yea... I don't like the theme that is available and stock battery doesn't show the #% ...

Really id like to just find a circle battery mod for cm9 but not change everything

Nvm

You could flash shanes ice cream infusion

xtrezpasor

Dec 27, 2010
It changes the whole top row (I know beggers can't be choosers) and I don't know enough to remove the other image changes from the flash. Ill wait patiently.

ÜBER™

Recognized Themer
Nov 9, 2011
Texas
It changes the whole top row (I know beggers can't be choosers) and I don't know enough to remove the other image changes from the flash. Ill wait patiently.

Google uot theme kitchen

Uot theme kitchen load the framework-res and systemui.apks from the rom framework is in the framework folder and systemui is in system/app.

And customize your battery and load the files and submit them to the kitchen and wait for the flashable ;).

Reactions: xtrezpasor

xtrezpasor

Dec 27, 2010
Google uot theme kitchen

Uot theme kitchen load the framework-res and systemui.apks from the rom framework is in the framework folder and systemui is in system/app.

And customize your battery and load the files and submit them to the kitchen and wait for the flashable ;).

Going to try it now... if it works ill post it... thanks.

xtrezpasor

Dec 27, 2010
Once again my bad just I just signed up to xda and I'm pretty much noob to this rooting but I'm quick to learn just please help me out with the fixes I asked for and all is good lol. Btw I need to know what is cm7 and cm9 and wth I'm a running with the el30 cleangb? Loll I'm lost with this lingo

Cm7 = cyanogenmod 7 - android 2.3.7?
Cm9 = cyanogenmod 9 - android 4.0.3

Reactions: imjuzdatguy

xtrezpasor

Dec 27, 2010
Ok so its just the android your running so is 4.0.3 working well? What's the perks and glitches and is it root able and if so is there a lot of roms and themes for it using CWM and Odin?

I don't think this is the right place but CM9 is the rom, you flash it using cwm. Look for the thread its Cm9 alpha 2.

Nashdogg

Nov 22, 2011
Maine
imjuzdatguy said:
Hey travis sorry for the constant asking but the 5 changes I asked for possible? And if so when do you think you will have the CWM zip ready? I'm really hyped to get my phone working with this perfect theme.

He said he could fix the power menu and was looking onto the signal bar fix. But as for eta's, come on, you know the rules.

Sent from my Legendary CM9 Samuraized Epic

zman519

Oct 27, 2010
the Land of Beer & Cheese
I know I'm flaming this thread but I made a mistake instead of 5 signal bar can you make it as stock EL30 and use 6 signal bars I think its more Actuate. Thanks again sorry for being such a pain In the you know what.

Dude did you even LOOK AT THE FILE I MADE FOR YOU THE OTHER DAY?!? Flash it over the theme & you will have what you just asked for.

Sent from the Drivers Seat of my Suby txting and Driving doing 100MPH+ in a school zone! Ha.

imjuzdatguy

Feb 11, 2012
Queens
Dude did you even LOOK AT THE FILE I MADE FOR YOU THE OTHER DAY?!? Flash it over the theme & you will have what you just asked for.

Sent from the Drivers Seat of my Suby txting and Driving doing 100MPH+ in a school zone! Ha.
Thanks that's perfect so ill just wait for power mod , 1x/3g bigger icon, on screen keyboard theme to be added in I gotta another question that android character that show up for contacts with no pictures on this theme when I make or receive calls it goes back the that ugly default human cut out is there anyway to keep that exact android character with the blue theme in that spot? I looked and didn't know how to do it on my own

imjuzdatguy

Feb 11, 2012
Queens
I can use help from someone I want to see if I Could ASK for a CWM zip fold containing the android print that this theme has for contacts without pictures I want to use that act layout for calling a receiving calls instead of the stock green human cut out that clearly doesn't match.

travmofosho

Feb 22, 2011
Sacramento, CA
I can use help from someone I want to see if I Could ASK for a CWM zip fold containing the android print that this theme has for contacts without pictures I want to use that act layout for calling a receiving calls instead of the stock green human cut out that clearly doesn't match.

Ask in Q & A

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

BoscoCosta

Jun 8, 2011
not sure what i'm doing wrong but i've tried a bunch of times to install this theme but it just doesn't install. I'm using legendary final MTD version. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TAGTEST2.png

EI22

So first off i'd like to give credit to the people who deserve it:

darkierawr for inspiring me to port it (w/out him i would have never seen the theme)
    Androidjonny -For the original theme on the Mezmerize.
    Maddoggin and Team SBrissen -for the 10 Locks Mod & Base Theme!
    shane6374 - parts of my custom MMS :)
    konane - No CIQ
    Marcussant - parts of theme
    SenseISimple -Extended Power Menu
    dreamsforgotten -The Themeing Guide
    ringold24 - Themed items
    Bazzio-Status Bar icons
    toadlife- Partial Base and 14 widget Scrolling Statusbar with 4G
    zman519 - an incredible amount of help editing the xmls in framework
    Gitu sum -teaching me how to edit XML's (thanks sooo much)

if im missing you just let me know! Im happy to give credit where it is due!

This is my very first attempt at porting a theme and i hope everyone here enjoys it as much as i do. I did not create this theme, i only moddified it to work on EI22.

Disclaimer: I am no way responsible for anything that may happen to your phone!! Flash at your own risk!

So far tested on ACS ICS v5.5, Legendary RC2, Clean GB, Revival v.1, Sleeper Rom but should work on any rom that is Deodexed :)

Instrustions: Go into Recovery, Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache 3 times and flash zip

EI22 v5.9 Lock Mod version (12-17-11)

Statusbar Background [FIXED transparent toggles]

EI22 v.6 NON-Lock Mod version (12-21-11)

Fixed Black text on Black Background issue
    Statusbar now consists on 15 scrollable widgets!!

EI22Shake&BakeMixUp-v.6.zip - 43.7 MB

EL30/FC09 Standard Version (2/8/12)

Initial Release

PICCOLLAGE57.png

EXTRAS for NON-Lock Mod ONLY!!

What's Included In Locks Mod Version?
    10 LOCKS MOD!!!! Thanks Maddoggin!!
    Scrolling Statusbar (themed)
    CRT On & Off
    1% Battery Mod
    Volume Mod
    Hot Spot Hack
    1x/3g Mod
    Extended Power Menu ( Thanks SenseISimple)
    Themed apps (Contacts,Music,Gmail,many more!)

What's Included In Standard Version? (NON-Lock Mod)
    15 widget Scrolling Statusbar (themed)
    CRT On & Off
    1% Battery Mod
    Volume Mod
    Hot Spot Hack
    1x/3g Mod
    Themed apps (Contacts,Music,Gmail,many more!)

Old Changelog

Older Versions (Lock Mod)

v5.8

Boot Animation
    New Blacked out keyboard
    New Themed Icons :)

v5.7

Removed Themed Phone.apk (will update soon)
    Themed MMS with new Emoticons!!
    Pulldown Fixes (New Icons)​

v5.6

Themed Facebook (Latest Version 1.7.2)
    Transparent PD Status Bar :)
    Other little stuff...​

v5

Contact icon Fixed
    New Statusbar theme (much cleaner)
    New custom dialer
    Scrolling statusbar fix​

v4.1
    1% Battery Mod :)
    Themed Contacts
    Themed menus​

v3
    Fixed Contacts​

v2
    Fixed previous issues
    Statusbar works :)

v1
    10 LOCKS MOD!!!! Thanks Maddoggin!!
    Scrolling Statusbar (themed)
    CRT On & Off
    Volume Mod
    Hot Spot Hack
    NO CIQ (thanks Konane)
    Themed apps (dialer,music,facebook)​
    Since Travis moved on Nashdogg has taken over updating this fine theme here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1743551

Thanks Travmofosho and Nashdogg!

Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
    OP updated..... Added download for theme W/OUT lockmod..

here ya go....

EI22Shake&BakeMixUp-v.5.9 (Without_Lock_Mod).zip - 44.0 MB
    Nice!! so this has the hotspot mod and volume mod in it too? :confused:

volume yes but no hotspot.. this is my first time so i gotta figure it out.. also i just realized the lock mod works but doesnt let you change the statusbar.. oooops!

EDIT: Statusbar works now and Hotspot is included... Everything should be good to go :)