[ROM][p3110][4.1.1] OFFICIAL STOCK FIRMWARE

Search This thread

matthewgwilt

Mar 13, 2011
Here is the official SAMSUNG Jelly Bean firmware for the P3110:

(France) http://www.hotfile.com/dl/181336164/c820d0c/P3110XXCLK7_P3110XEFCLK2_XEF.zip.html

PDA: P3110XXCLK7
CSC: P3110XEFCLK2
Version: 4.1.1
Date: 2012-11-23
Regions: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom

(United Kingdom) http://www.hotfile.com/dl/182607797/b61e3af/P3110XXCLK7_P3110OXACLK7_BTU.zip.html

ALTERNATIVE DOWNLOAD: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_DjdqH3U7pLdWNsNWVGVWt5Zlk

PDA: P3110XXCLK7
CSC: P3110OXACLK7
Version: 4.1.1
Date: 2012-11-24
Regions: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom

INSTRUCTIONS:

FLASH USING ODIN - https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B_DjdqH3U7pLWG1MQVZaWFlQSmc/edit

EXTRACT FILE AND PLACE INTO PDA SECTION ON ODIN (repartition unticked - auto re-boot ticked - F. reset time ticked)

IF COMING FROM CUSTOM ROM - REBOOT INTO RECOVERY AND WIPE DATA, CACHE, DALVIC (format system optional)

IF COMING FROM STOCK 4.0.4 NO WIPING NECESSARY (but if after flash you get stuck on boot screen then reboot into stock recovery and
wipe data and cache - reboot)

OF COARSE ODIN IN USED VIA THE DEVICE'S "DOWNLOAD MODE"

There have been no releases for the P3113 but if you get impatient then these should flash on your device as they are almost identical

I will keep this updated with more SAMSUNG P3110 firmwares

Last edited:

rsage

Jul 28, 2010
Looks like the other thread doesn't have a link for the latest UK version yet.

Is there a difference between the France and UK *CLK7 firmware? The PDA code is the same, the CSC code is different. Looks like they were released one day apart from each other.

matthewgwilt

Mar 13, 2011
Looks like the other thread doesn't have a link for the latest UK version yet.

Is there a difference between the France and UK *CLK7 firmware? The PDA code is the same, the CSC code is different. Looks like they were released one day apart from each other.

I havent tried the UK version yet but I noticed that the French version didnt have the ability to write and draw on a screen shot.... unlike the 4.0.4 feature

dodimo

May 31, 2010
Can somebody please put a different mirror? For some reason i can't download from hotfile. Thanks

Sent from my GT-P3110 using xda premium

mohgaza

Mar 29, 2012
Hello, Is there FIRMWARE that includes Arabic Language ? ( for interface, writing, reading, full support) ?
If so, please i need link OTHER than hotfile, to download.

EDIT: PLEASE DELETE THIS POST, I'VE 3100 NOT 3110.
BRGRDS

Last edited:

matthewgwilt

Mar 13, 2011
Hello, Is there FIRMWARE that includes Arabic Language ? ( for interface, writing, reading, full support) ?
If so, please i need link OTHER than hotfile, to download.

EDIT: PLEASE DELETE THIS POST, I'VE 3100 NOT 3110.
BRGRDS

There is a Kazakhstan 4.0.4 (ice cream sandwich) so maybe that contains Arabic?

I think the 4.1 UK supports it though... My girlfriend has taken my tablet with her away for the week so I can't check..

Ill post a mirror for you soon with the 4.1 (jelly bean)

trinity1

Aug 21, 2008
Civitavecchia
Realme X50 Pro
ok now, I'm ready to flash via odin, but I have a doubt: I don't know whether I can/have to root and install the recovery BEFORE updating to 4.1.1 (because I think I would loose root) or if there is a method to do that AFTER the update (and where I can find it an appropriate one)...

matthewgwilt

Mar 13, 2011
ok now, I'm ready to flash via odin, but I have a doubt: I don't know whether I can/have to root and install the recovery BEFORE updating to 4.1.1 (because I think I would loose root) or if there is a method to do that AFTER the update (and where I can find it an appropriate one)...

You will lose root access but can easily get it back by using CF root via odin... you will find that in this very development section.

This will also install stock recovery but you can easily install clockwork recovery back too

Reactions: trinity1

Top Liked Posts