• Toltally stable Rom.

[*]Custom Kernel Used.(not kashifmin one)Features:-
    [*]Camera Improved.
    [*]Touch Improved.
    [*]Battery Backup Increased.
    [*]Quicker Charging.
    [*]CPU Multi-threading enhanced.
    [*]GPS improved
  • And many more enhancements.I cant write all....

DOWNLOAD
Color Os Stable one DeV_HOST
Color Os Stable oneDropBoX​

STOCK KERNEL PATCH
Download

HOW TO INSTALL-
1) Download Color-Os.zip File
2) Put into External/Internal SD Card
3) Go To CMW Recovery
4) Wipe Data/Factory Reset
5) Wipe Cache
6) From Advance Menu Do Delvik Cache Clear
7) Go in Mount And Storage select FORMAT SYSTEM
8) Select Intall From SD and Select file And Click YES
9) Select Color-Os.zip And Select YES
10) Reboot

Bugs-No Bugs

CREDITS
  • needrom for Rom
  • @himarov for custom kernel,he doesnot shared his source to me,only told that he used fly450q source.
  • @digyvijaykumar123 for OTA support adding and server setup

XDA:DevDB Information
COLOR OS, a ROM for the Micromax Canvas 2 Plus A110Q

Contributors
akaks09
ROM OS Version: 4.2.x Jelly Bean
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: COLOR OS

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.0

Created 2014-04-09
Last Updated 2014-04-12

Last edited:

akaks09

Nov 21, 2013
India
yes,OTA support added and a new kernel used with lots of performance increased.See main post for all features.Thread is updated.

Reactions: hariraj96

m@nish123

Aug 17, 2013
Mumbai
First Of all good work mate...Where is Custom kernel link can u provide me.. and what features ,mod ,tweaked added in custom kernel...without knowing info abt custom kernel....i think no one will use this rom

akaks09

Nov 21, 2013
India
First Of all good work mate...Where is Custom kernel link can u provide me.. and what features ,mod ,tweaked added in custom kernel...without knowing info abt custom kernel....i think no one will use this rom

Thanks,and for custom kernel i don't know more,i asked a Russian friend @Himarov who developed some kernels for some devices.He made it and
given to me and he only mentioned some features and told only about sources that he used from fly450q....

YPG70

Apr 2, 2013
WOW thanks for this ROM!! 4.5/5 Taken off .5 star cause its popping up 2nd sim notification. Other than that all good bro.

Reactions: akaks09

m@nish123

Aug 17, 2013
Mumbai
Thanks,and for custom kernel i don't know more,i asked a Russian friend @Himarov who developed some kernels for some devices.He made it and
given to me and he only mentioned some features and told only about sources that he used from fly450q....

dude...last week i shared kashif custom kernel (for c2+ to test it on fly iq450)...i think he given to u and in that there was sensor bugs and few little more bugs...so first ask him for thread or make patch of stock kernel..if something gone wrong with user..then what u will do..

Reactions: gaurav2531998

akaks09

Nov 21, 2013
India
dude...last week i shared kashif custom kernel (for c2+ to test it on fly iq450)...i think he given to u and in that there was sensor bugs and few little more bugs...so first ask him for thread or make patch of stock kernel..if something gone wrong with user..then what u will do..

I tested it on 3 phones.So no worry for users.Nothing will happen.And i just talked to @Himarov about features you were asking and he replied that
he did not added more features but only did some improvements.He will modify kernel now after my request.And it is not kash kernel,you can check that in system info and i tested his kernel personally 6-7 times then it booted which means he built.he gave me source link too now.

m@nish123

Aug 17, 2013
Mumbai
I tested it on 3 phones.So no worry for users.Nothing will happen.And i just talked to @Himarov about features you were asking and he replied that
he did not added more features but only did some improvements.He will modify kernel now after my request.And it is not kash kernel,you can check that in system info and i tested his kernel personally 6-7 times then it booted which means he built.he gave me source link too now.

can u give me source link..as me too working on custom kernel and even i checked om russian forum..bt there is no custom kernel of fly iq450q

YPG70

Apr 2, 2013
Actually this turned out to be garbage, because after a while the phone doesnt even turn on, I had to take out my battery time and time again. guys do not flash this.

akaks09

Nov 21, 2013
India
Actually this turned out to be garbage, because after a while the phone doesnt even turn on, I had to take out my battery time and time again. guys do not flash this.

The issue you are facing is known as deep sleep issue which is caused due to kernel chenged or something releated to uboot.So to solve that you
have to flash ik.bin from sp tools.For getting ik.bin use system partition increase 880 file and untick all file except ik.bin after scatter loading then flash.

And dont ever call my work a garbage,if you have less knowledge then do not blame others.Take expert advise before passing such comments.

Reactions: gaurav2531998

YPG70

Apr 2, 2013
The issue you are facing is known as deep sleep issue which is caused due to kernel chenged or something releated to uboot.So to solve that you
have to flash ik.bin from sp tools.For getting ik.bin use system partition increase 880 file and untick all file except ik.bin after scatter loading then flash.

And dont ever call my work a garbage,if you have less knowledge then do not blame others.Take expert advise before passing such comments.

if we need to do all that, then whats the point of this ROM any way?

sawankumar2012

Nov 13, 2012
Malda
z_S1_XT11397064537.gif

>>SYSTEM FOLDER PARTITION INCREASE NEEDED<<

FEATURES:-
  • Based On OPPO Color Os
  • OTA SUPPORT ADDED.
  • Color OS UI
  • Both sim 3G supported
  • Downloadable lockscreen support.
  • downloadable Themes Support
  • QuickBoot
  • Pre-Rooted
  • Brighter Flashlight
  • Brighter Camera Flash
  • Better Responsiveness & Speed
  • Fonts Added
  • Themes Supported
  • Battery Tweaks Added
  • Toltally stable Rom.

[*]Camera Improved.
    [*]Touch Improved.
    [*]Quicker Charging.
    [*]GPS improved

Rom is very good... But, i'm facing a big problem... after install it my 8 mp camera converted to 5 mp camera... plz, solve this issue as soon as possible ...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    z_S1_XT11397064537.gif

>>SYSTEM FOLDER PARTITION INCREASE NEEDED<<

FEATURES:-
    • Based On OPPO Color Os
    • OTA SUPPORT ADDED.
    • Color OS UI
    • Both sim 3G supported
    • Downloadable lockscreen support.
    • downloadable Themes Support
    • QuickBoot
    • Pre-Rooted
    • Brighter Flashlight
    • Brighter Camera Flash
    • Better Responsiveness & Speed
    • Fonts Added
    • Themes Supported
    • Battery Tweaks Added
    • Toltally stable Rom.

[*]Camera Improved.
      [*]Touch Improved.
      [*]Quicker Charging.
      [*]GPS improved

DOWNLOAD
    Color Os Stable one DeV_HOST
    Color Os Stable oneDropBoX​

STOCK KERNEL PATCH
    Download

HOW TO INSTALL-
    1) Download Color-Os.zip File
    2) Put into External/Internal SD Card
    3) Go To CMW Recovery
    4) Wipe Data/Factory Reset
    5) Wipe Cache
    6) From Advance Menu Do Delvik Cache Clear
    7) Go in Mount And Storage select FORMAT SYSTEM
    8) Select Intall From SD and Select file And Click YES
    9) Select Color-Os.zip And Select YES
    10) Reboot

Bugs-No Bugs

CREDITS
    • needrom for Rom
    • @himarov for custom kernel,he doesnot shared his source to me,only told that he used fly450q source.
    • @digyvijaykumar123 for OTA support adding and server setup

XDA:DevDB Information
    COLOR OS, a ROM for the Micromax Canvas 2 Plus A110Q

Contributors
    akaks09
    ROM OS Version: 4.2.x Jelly Bean
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: COLOR OS

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0

Created 2014-04-09
    Last Updated 2014-04-12

can u give me source link..as me too working on custom kernel and even i checked om russian forum..bt there is no custom kernel of fly iq450q