Sony sbh50/52 BT

Search This thread

vadergr

Sep 1, 2013
I am planning to buy one of these two models.

Are both of them fully compatible with latest fw versions of Note 3?
Caller id / email notifications work fine?
Any issues i should know before adding to cart?

Nov 29, 2012
I had some issues with Sbh52 regarding dropped connections but they resolved after update. SBH52 is fine and all but I never used the speaker and didn't care about the screen either. It broke for no reason after just three months of use and I bought SBH 20, which goes for 23 pounds on ebay uk. I like it better since it's not dragging on my shirts and can be well hidden.
Think hard how much do you need the screen and the speaker and more importantly - is it worth 2-3 sbh 20's?

Spoo76

Sep 2, 2009
Palm Beach South Florida
Iove my sbh50. I've had 2 in fact,thought I lost one and bought another. 1week later I found it left on with a full charge. Granted it was not connected to a phone and in stand by but even then I get about 10 hours with non stop streaming music and taking calls. Another plus is you can stay connected while charging. Which is great in the car. I also use it with an FM tuner that has 3.5mm plug and a head unit in another car with the 3.5mm aux, bookshelf speakers ect and it all works great. You can also pair 2 devices at a time and separate music and calls. In my car with a Bluetooth head untit I have the note 3 stream music not calls for privacy, and the calls only go to the SbH50 to earbuds. Alternatively you can have your phone connected for calls and another device, say your tablet connected for media.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

brex91

Nov 29, 2013
I like mine as well, gets good battery (8hrs- straight or mixed) Plus I like that you can use any headphones/earbuds.

I hate that rubber/silicone tip found on most earbuds these days (hate not being able to hear whats around me) But most hard tip earbuds dont come with media controls.

Had mine since January and still like it.