[Q]Reinstall dual recovery.

Search This thread

saintgein

Jan 27, 2013
Hello People!

While installing some tools, i somehow lost dual recovery. So it boots straight into android, without the 2 vibrations etc. Now my question: Is it ok to reinstall it using the tool on my pc, without getting into bootloops or something?

Thanks for the answer!

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
Hello People!

While installing some tools, i somehow lost dual recovery. So it boots straight into android, without the 2 vibrations etc. Now my question: Is it ok to reinstall it using the tool on my pc, without getting into bootloops or something?

Thanks for the answer!

Yeah...
Just try to install same version you had.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Reactions: saintgein

funky0308

Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
Ok it worked.

It had a warning message tho. app_process has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.

So how can i fix this? :p

I just hope its nothing serious.

Just wipe cache and dalvik from recovery, if that won't to the job then you'll have to wipe data as well.
If you have backup, wipe data, restart to recovery, go to restire, advance restore and restore data only...

Reactions: saintgein

saintgein

Jan 27, 2013
Just wipe cache and dalvik from recovery, if that won't to the job then you'll have to wipe data as well.
If you have backup, wipe data, restart to recovery, go to restire, advance restore and restore data only...

Well, that's the thing. I just had that error after flashing the recovery through windows. So it's not really bothering me. Perhaps i should ask it in the xzdr thread. Thanks for answering!

funky0308

Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
Well, that's the thing. I just had that error after flashing the recovery through windows. So it's not really bothering me. Perhaps i should ask it in the xzdr thread. Thanks for answering!

If that was one time only thing and everything is working OK, don't worry...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello People!

Thanks for the answer!

Yeah...
    Just try to install same version you had.

Ok it worked.

It had a warning message tho. app_process has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix.

So how can i fix this? :p

I just hope its nothing serious.