[S-OFF] Moonshine S-OFF

Search This thread

hccssn

Nov 25, 2010
Hello,

thank you for the S-OFF this device.

I would like to just ask, whether is possible to install back the STOCK HBOOT with everything stock, also LOCKED status, after someone have unlocked/s-off-ed his device.

Thanks.
Best regards,
Herold

I just received an answers on IRC channel. It is possible to go back to stock status with installing the 1.26 RUU and receive all OTAs - the downgrade will be no problem on S-OFF.

ZaLiTHkA

Jan 14, 2008
HTC One (m7)
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
Hmmm... My builld number in Software Information > More menu shows "2.17.401.1". Don't see that version on the downloads page, would I need to downgrade before flashing? Or are other versions on the way? :cyclops:

S2kT68m

Feb 3, 2009
Hmmm... My builld number in Software Information > More menu shows "2.17.401.1". Don't see that version on the downloads page, would I need to downgrade before flashing? Or are other versions on the way? :cyclops:

The answer for your question-> point 7 on moonshine.io:

Moonshine.io said:
If you are currently running another firmware, you will need to upgrade to a suuported firmware PRIOR to using moonshine s-off.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZaLiTHkA

Francey

Mar 2, 2011
I don't have ROM with 1.29.401.X, but i have ROM with 1.29.206.11. If i flash Cooked ROM with 1.29.401.X i can S-OFF my HTC One?

krook6023

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 9, 2009
Midwest, USA
OnePlus 8
@Fuses Thanks for you work and effort. From the wire trick on my previous Amaze to this recent exploit I have the utmost respect for your thorough testing and user support. RESPECT.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

thejosh86

Sep 2, 2010
Sydney
Thanks guys, this worked a treat - will donate next pay!

For anyone who's interested I was using the stock Telstra Rom when I ran it which is like 1.29.841.2 or something like that (sorry already back on my custom rom) and I used the following file: moonshine_m7_1.29.401.16.tgz

Reactions: gregneal

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to moonshine S-OFF. Enjoy.

Important windows notes:

1.) make sure htc sync is uninstalled
    2.) make sure adb and fastboot drivers are working
    3.) make sure htc sync is uninstalled
    4.) if you are having problems with fastboot, try a usb 2.0 port.
    5.) make sure htc sync is uninstalled
    6.) make sure other programs that interfere with and fastboot are uninstalled (PDANet, Kies, etc.)
    7.) make sure htc sync is uninstalled
    8.) if you use a third party firewall, be sure to grant access to distiller.exe as it checks for updates
    9.) MAKE SURE HTC SYNC IS UNINSTALLED
    10.) YOU MUST UNZIP THE ARCHIVE BEFORE RUNNING DISTILLER. DO NOT JUST TRY TO RUN IT FROM THE ARCHIVE.

Downloads available at: http://moonshine.io
    Hey everyone,

I just finished cleaning up almost three full pages of posts that were either off topic, inappropriate or flaming. That is completely uncalled for!

Everyone here may consider this their official warning. Further violations of the XDA Forum Rules will result in infractions being handed out.

Thank you,
    Rwilco12
    uploadfromtaptalk1369263320745.jpg
    Boom !!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium
    Thread closed temporarily

@Fuses : Please contact moderators when you have something to present and we will reopen.
    ATM there is nothing to discuss here and we have to clean on a hourly base for OT-Clutter.

cheers