TouchTest1.0 update?

Search This thread

ZerosAndOnes

Nov 6, 2006
Today when checking for app updates I saw this:
abu9y2uj.jpg

I never downloaded an app liked this so I assumed it was pre-installed, but the lack of description and screenshots got me curious. Then I noticed the app is dated November 2013 but it didn't prompt me to update until today? I'm on the stock ND2 rom with no root. Has anybody seen this before or know what it is?

This is the app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sequent.controlpanel

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

vinman12

Dec 28, 2011
Its a usefull app to test your touch screen say if u think uour sceen is bad in a certian spot u can test to see if it is by drawing a line from one point to the next if the line breaks u no its bad in that spot. Hope it helps

booey24

Dec 21, 2012
South Jersey
Same here. It automatically showed up as updated today and I didnt have it installed. Im on ND2 and rooted.

ZerosAndOnes

Nov 6, 2006
Well that was strange... the app is no longer in the market and there's no more update prompt. I didn't see "Sprint touch" anywhere in my apps either...

Reactions: booey24

foobz

Apr 18, 2008
If you have a Titanium Backup installed, you can see a system app call Touch 0.9. I'm guessing this is what was updated.

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

KaptainRandom

Jul 22, 2011
I took the update a couple days ago,
Today, I titaniumed back to 0.9,
The update is now not showing available in my play store.
Hmmm...

Sent from my Rooted Sprint GS5 SM-G900P

eyecon82

May 30, 2010
i had that update too....but i never updated it and it went away on its own

this is exactly why i dont have the play store do automatic updates, and I do them manually

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well that was strange... the app is no longer in the market and there's no more update prompt. I didn't see "Sprint touch" anywhere in my apps either...