How to activate top camera only?

Search This thread

MattMJB0188

Apr 30, 2011
How do you use only the top camera? Can someone explain why this phone even has two lens? I have tried using Zoe, but it only uses the bottom lens.

In the top lens, I also have a tiny spec of dust towards the bottom, is this a concern?

wtoj34

Jan 28, 2012
San Antonio, TX
The top camera is used to measure depth and is only useful in post picture editing within the HTC gallery, available on sense and gpe roms. It allows for features such as ufocus which allows you to edit where the image is focused after you have taken the picture as well as some gimmicky 3d effects to show off to friends or little ones.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: MattMJB0188

n1234d

Aug 18, 2013
Mumbai
Google Pixel 6a
The top camera is used to measure depth and is only useful in post picture editing within the HTC gallery, available on sense and gpe roms. It allows for features such as ufocus which allows you to edit where the image is focused after you have taken the picture as well as some gimmicky 3d effects to show off to friends or little ones.

The top camera IS actually a proper camera.. It is the same camera as the front facing cam on the m7. The effects are possible because of the small distance between the cameras creating slightly different fields of view. When you click a picture, a picture is clicked from both, the bottom & top cam.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.