[REPORT ISSUES] WMXL v0.20 Released...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

aadadams

Jun 5, 2005
Burke VA
I am currently downloading the .2 via torrent. I will seed until it has proliferated. The current download speed is pretty poor, so anyone that can seed please do.

research12

Feb 4, 2006
Hi,

great stuff! Many, many thanks!

I wonder why i have a now the T-Mobile Dialpad (grey + pink buttons) at sim code question?!

In version 0.10 there was no T-Mobile pink...

How can i change this?

Thanks
bax

I am having the same issue. Not only dialpad at sim code question, but also call history, etc. is now in ugly tmobile pink.

great work, kyphur an team, I donated with great pleasure, you made my hermes work finally like I expected it when I bought it. Connects via bluetooth to my car which was a huge issues for me before your release

qvik123

Jan 9, 2007
Hi,thanks for the great release.I am using x01ht and wanted to receive MMS so I installed MMSLite into it.

But,when I installed it,messaging won't start.It just shows a "Messaging" in top for half a second and then nothing happens.

When I uninstalled the MMSLite,I can start messaging again.Could please lokk into this issus?

fun_key

Sep 25, 2006
Here are the issue I am experiencing:
-As reported there are less memory available, and maybe some memory leak (with Live messenger & other heavy programs)
-No dialer skin when entering PIN

On the other hand I am able to connect without any trouble on the internet through wifi & UMTS. Internet sharing works flawlessly on bluetooth (just had to ipconfig /renew my laptop cause it didn't recieved its IP fast enough)

kyphur

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 3, 2005
Chicagoland
MMS is working without anything additional installed.

Hi,thanks for the great release.I am using x01ht and wanted to receive MMS so I installed MMSLite into it.

But,when I installed it,messaging won't start.It just shows a "Messaging" in top for half a second and then nothing happens.

When I uninstalled the MMSLite,I can start messaging again.Could please lokk into this issus?

nguyenv

Mar 31, 2005
MS Hearts not working?

Many thanks for this .20 release!

It seems that MS Hearts is not working? Sorry if I missed the post somewhere but when I start it, it says taht:

"Hearts was not installed form the desktop or the Registry has an invalid entry. Please reinstall it from the desktop."

Is this a known issue? Or can someone put up a cab to reinstall the MS Hearts?

baudy2

Nov 23, 2005
Geneva
Can anybody point me to where I could find this please? Preferably a non locked (e.g. Dopod, etc.) version - would rather not CID unlock. Also, does it run on aku 3.3 - i did the htc test update prior to getting xda live...

Thanks in advance guys.

Please, make a search for this software in the forum..

ZaJules

Sep 13, 2005
Port Elizabeth
Hi, So Far So Good. Thanks

Quick one
I deleted 2 items out of the Start Up folder by mistake
Please can one of you post a zip of the files found in the startup folder.

Much appreciated

Thanks

Jules

ibericus

Feb 14, 2007
Keyboard layout change

First of all many thanks for this great job, Kyphur. :) The registry hack to change the keyboard layout (the last version listed) works fine on 0.21. I've set up Russian layout. The only thing I can't go through - when I change the layout I have to change the type of screen keyboard, for example to block reckognizer to be able to type. It was the same on my schipped wm5. Thanks again

shrubbery

Dec 12, 2005
First of all - a big thankyou to everyone involved with getting this rom available - it is very much appreciated :)

I wanted to report that i am still suffering the same video tearing issues with TCPMP that i had with version 0.10 of the ROM (but were absent from th e AKU3.3 release).

I know that the dll from AKU3.3 has been included but the problem still seems to be there.

Last edited:

stewcp

Mar 5, 2007
Bristol
There definitely seems to be a memory problem (v0.20)... with only a few programs running, I've seen mine down to 8mb!

Any ideas?

wpbear

Nov 27, 2006
Columbus, GA
Many thanks for this .20 release!

It seems that MS Hearts is not working? Sorry if I missed the post somewhere but when I start it, it says taht:

"Hearts was not installed form the desktop or the Registry has an invalid entry. Please reinstall it from the desktop."

Is this a known issue? Or can someone put up a cab to reinstall the MS Hearts?

I am getting this too.

kyphur

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 3, 2005
Chicagoland
New links in the "Download Links Post"

Blackberry Connect that is a cab file install modded to work with this version, someone please try it. Must soft reset before trying to connect. (Use power button to shut down, after boot-up go to Settings > Personal > About and make sure build is listed as 17217.2.3.0).

Also FTP Link for the WMXL Optional Applications...

ndcart

Nov 1, 2006
ROFL! Damnit...No Hearts! :eek:

If I ever can get the thing to download, I'm gonna load it up. Thanks for all your hard work man.

kyphur

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 3, 2005
Chicagoland
There appears to be a few more pieces to the fix in AKU 3.3, fear not for we have someone tearing it apart so we can finish this fix.

First of all - a big thankyou to everyone involved with getting this rom available - it is very much appreciated :)

I wanted to report that i am still suffering the same video tearing issues with TCPMP that i had with version 0.10 of the ROM (but were absent from th e AKU3.3 release).

I know that the dll from AKU3.3 has been included but the problem still seems to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.