Element Case

Search This thread

flipq88

Aug 11, 2011
Damn i really wanted this case on the S3, but I never got it since the S4 was about to come out. Damn I really want it, but $80?

Sent from Flip's Galaxy S4

BIGSx420

May 11, 2011
Damn i really wanted this case on the S3, but I never got it since the S4 was about to come out. Damn I really want it, but $80?

Yeah same here. They don't ship until the 27th so I'm gonna decide if I want to get one in the next couple days. I hope they put up a video showing it off soon. I saw a video on how their cases are built and they do seem worth the price.

Gam3r 4 Life

Mar 5, 2011
Napa, California
I bought the silver and black eclipse for my s3 and didnt like it. I was going to exchange it for the black at first but changed my mind and got a refund. Now that I have the S4 I thought about getting the eclipse, but like you said $80 is a lot. To be honest I wasnt all that impressed with it while I had it. The sound boost did work, but other than that I didnt like it all that much. Now if they ever released a white one like they originally showed for the S3 then I might spring for the $80.

My favorite case of ALL the phones I have ever had is my Spigen SGP Neo Hybrid. I might get another color soon. I have the white one now. Im hoping they actually start selling the trim separately so the cases with actually have customizable frames as claimed.

Last edited:
Reactions: AFourg and ora282

ora282

Jun 12, 2012
Corpus Christi, TX
I bought the silver and black eclipse for my s3 and didnt like it. I was going to exchange it for the black at first but changed my mind and got a refund. Now that I have the S4 I thought about getting the eclipse, but like you said $80 is a lot. To be honest I wasnt all that impressed with it while I had it. The sound boost did work, but other than that I didnt like it all that much. Now if they ever released a white one like they originally showed for the S3 then I might spring for the $80.

My favorite case of ALL the phones I have ever had is my Spigen SGP Neo Hybrid. I might get another color soon. I have the white one now. Im hoping they actually start selling the trim separately so the cases with actually have customizable frames as claimed.

Wow. That Spigen case is amazing. I'm totally getting it.

v3rn

Dec 20, 2009
Boston

Ordered my Eclipse case today. They take returns, so I figured I would give it a shot. I loved their cases when I had an iPhone 5. I wish they made an all aluminum bumper like the Sector 5 though. If I don't end up liking this, I may purchase the Draco bumper which was also released today.

I ended up getting the black with silver bezel for my black S4. What didn't you like about the silver bezel? Did you have the white S3? I think the silver will look better on the black.

ricktat

Nov 14, 2011
The Element case prices aren't horrible since you can use the 10% coupon when you register but the shipping stinks at $12 to $20.

$20 overnight means overnight from when they decide to ship it. They say June 27th but if it doesn't ship until a week after that they won't credit you anything.

$12 for 5 day shipping stinks even more.

They could/should just offer $6 3 day USPS like everyone else.

Gam3r 4 Life

Mar 5, 2011
Napa, California
Ordered my Eclipse case today. They take returns, so I figured I would give it a shot. I loved their cases when I had an iPhone 5. I wish they made an all aluminum bumper like the Sector 5 though. If I don't end up liking this, I may purchase the Draco bumper which was also released today.

I ended up getting the black with silver bezel for my black S4. What didn't you like about the silver bezel? Did you have the white S3? I think the silver will look better on the black.

To me the silver didn't match, and it looked like it was spray painted. And yes I have the white s3, and white s4. I'm going to look at that Draco case for the S4 that you mentioned now.

Wow those Draco cases are awesome, but a $100 for a case that's pretty steep.

Last edited:

v3rn

Dec 20, 2009
Boston
To me the silver didn't match, and it looked like it was spray painted. And yes I have the white s3, and white s4. I'm going to look at that Draco case for the S4 that you mentioned now.

Wow those Draco cases are awesome, but a $100 for a case that's pretty steep.

I hope I like it. I was having a tough time deciding between the black and silver bezel. I knew I wanted the black TPU. I didn't like how the black bezel looks glossy though. And I think the silver will stand out and look better on the black. Their pictures make the silver look matter and looks good on the black S4.

JawjaBill

Aug 15, 2010
Atlanta
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
Had it on my GS3 and loved it. I bought it on fleabay from an authorized distributor who sold it at MSRP but provided free shipping.

23823407749406423413.jpg

88921889071582525537.jpg

I guess I will go dig around for $80.

BIGSx420

May 11, 2011
Just ordered the silver on black for my S4. I will get back to yall once I get it. So far I've had an Incase Slider(Trash), Spigen Neo Hybrid(Like it but I dropped it once and the right corner has a small knick), UAG(which I'm using right now. I have no issues. I think the case is perfect, and it felt a lot thinner than my Spigen.) Hopefully this eclipse case will impress me. It will be my first Element Case.

toxicpaulution

Oct 27, 2011
Lykens
I'm glad you like it. I recommend getting it directly from Spigen. Theres a lot of fakes out there.

Spigen products are alright but their customer service is stupid. I ordered a 37$ flip case from them. The stock photos showed the credit card slot going horizontal. When I had gotten it in the mail it was vertical. It wasn't that much of an issue so I just sent a ticket in. About 4 days after I submitted my ticket they sent me one back but they changed the stock photos and they told me that they didn't know what I was talking about. They are super shady so I would watch out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

BIGSx420

May 11, 2011
I sure hope so. I got glas.tr installed on my s4. Hopefully it will be okay. I'll get back to you once I receive the case.

Sent from my SGH-I337 using xda premium

v3rn

Dec 20, 2009
Boston
Yeah I've got a glas.tr installed too. I asked them about it on Facebook and they should it should work but wouldn't guarantee it.

I got overnight shipping on my Eclipse, so I'll post right away if it doesn't fit as well.

v3rn

Dec 20, 2009
Boston
Should hopefully be shipping today. If it does, I should have it tomorrow. Who knows though, these dates tend to shift often.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just got my case. Initial impressions: great. It DOES fit with my Spigen Glas.tr slim. But it just barely fits, the protector will need to be perfectly centered to fit. The sound thing works really well too. Compared to my Spigen Neo Hybrid, this case wins hands down. The only slight negative is that the buttons are a bit mushy. But I don't really fault the case, as the buttons on my phone itself are pretty mushy to begin with.

It's REALLY thin. Much thinner than I was anticipating. It really does feel like it's a solid phone and isn't just a phone with a case on it.

I'll attach a few pictures. You can see that there is pretty much no gap between the aluminum and the glas.tr.
    http://www.elementcase.com/Samsung-Galaxy-S4-s/161.htm

They just released these cases for S4s. I want to see if the "sound boost" actually works.
    F it, I'm drunk amd just bought the Eclipse. Hope I don't regret it in the morning lol.

I don't remember typing this, or buying the case. But it will be here tomorrow lol. Gotta cut down on that whiskey.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app