[APP][CM10.1][CM11] Trebuchet+LatinIME (keyboard) slimmed down - RC3

Search This thread

soham93

Dec 14, 2011
Mumbai
Redmi K20 Pro
Hi guys :D

Here is the stock CM10.1 launcher Trebuchet (25/3) downsized to 960 kb approx.

Also LatinIME.apk [25/3] (english only) for CM10.1.

Plus English only keyboard [LatinIME.apk] for CM11

Copy to /system/app, give permissions as rw-r--r--, reboot and enjoy :)

For CM10, rename it to Trebuchet.apk and do the above.

23/4 update - http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=40621122&postcount=59

RC3 update - http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=41640302&postcount=60

CM11 Stripped Keyboard - https://www.dropbox.com/s/0w8ata8gr8vvrn3/LatinIME.apk

Credits - AndroidArmv6 team ;)

Attachments

• Trebuchet.apk
    954.8 KB · Views: 1,872
  • LatinIME.apk
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,604
Last edited:

Rogue8X

Feb 1, 2012
Missing launcher settings

great..but I just trimmed the wallpapers only.

installing it as a system app will fix it I presume.

do post your results here :D
Installed as system app. But I cant access launcher setting. Long touch homesreen access change wallpaper, menu in homescreen contain: wallpaper, manage app and system setting.

Reactions: theonepharaoh

Rogue8X

Feb 1, 2012
Missing launcher setting

go to settings>Launcher, there you will get the launcher settings for Trebuchet..

it doesn't appear after long press on the homescreen, just remembered this :)

Of course can not perform that because Launcher is not exist in Settings, that's why I tried other methods. I wonder why almost every launchers (include official Trebucket) can access launcher setting from context menu by pressing menu button from homescreen (or app drawer) while this version lack that.

Does it support only CM10 or other Android 4.1.2 ROM?

soham93

Dec 14, 2011
Mumbai
Redmi K20 Pro
Of course can not perform that because Launcher is not exist in Settings, that's why I tried other methods. I wonder why almost every launchers (include official Trebucket) can access launcher setting from context menu by pressing menu button from homescreen (or app drawer) while this version lack that.

Does it support only CM10 or other Android 4.1.2 ROM?

I have tried it on CM10 and it works great :D
but it was a month ago.

Reactions: Rogue8X

sweetnsour

May 11, 2011
I believe the launcher settings only appears if you have only one launcher, which must be trebuchet. If you have two trebuchets (or two or more launchers of any kind), then launcher settings will disappear.

Yahia700

Mar 6, 2013
Rabat
Re: [APP][CM10.1] Trebuchet slimmed down

I have galaxy mini and am using cm10.1 android 4.2.2 i think it will work but what i wan to know is iy faster that the normal one or the same ? What are hia advantage if we dont count his smal size

Sent From My Evolved Mini Galaxy
Android 4.2.2

Rogue8X

Feb 1, 2012
Still missing

I believe the launcher settings only appears if you have only one launcher, which must be trebuchet. If you have two trebuchets (or two or more launchers of any kind), then launcher settings will disappear.

Unluckily, after removing other launchers and reboot my phone, Launcher Settings still dont appear.

When I flash CM10 and install other launcher, I easily access Laucher Settings from all installed launchers.

soham93

Dec 14, 2011
Mumbai
Redmi K20 Pro
I have galaxy mini and am using cm10.1 android 4.2.2 i think it will work but what i wan to know is iy faster that the normal one or the same ? What are hia advantage if we dont count his smal size

Android 4.2.2

it is somewhat faster because of its small size, but it is an individual opinion since there is no benchmark to compare Launchers ;)

soham93

Dec 14, 2011
Mumbai
Redmi K20 Pro
Unluckily, after removing other launchers and reboot my phone, Launcher Settings still dont appear.

When I flash CM10 and install other launcher, I easily access Launcher Settings from all installed launchers.

that is strange indeed..

since its from build 7 and no other build has been released (except the non booting Jenkins one), you might have to wait till Rashed releases Build 8..

or if you have the Trebuchet from that build, can you give the link please ??

Yahia700

Mar 6, 2013
Rabat

Yea please i really need it the normal one cost me more than 10Mb and i has slow space please release the keyboard
And please can you make the trebuchet.apk for cm10.1 transparent i mean here drawer transparent (40% or 20%would be good ) can you do it or just tell me how to do it please i reall need it

Android 4.2.2

sweetnsour

May 11, 2011

Yahia700

Mar 6, 2013
Rabat

Thx a already asked him but he told that he can do it for android 4.1.2 not 4.2.2 :(

Android 4.2.2

Top Liked Posts