Swich ROM

Search This thread

roud9

Aug 12, 2010
Hi,

I have Cromi 5.3 and I wanted to switch to cm 10.2, but I can't flash the ROM. My bootloader version is 10.6.1.27.5 and I have TWRP 2.5.0.0, but I have that strange splitted windows issue so I used fastboot instead. First, I did those commands :
tdif.png

then I did this :
nxte.png
but that didn't work. I can flash a recovery, but not a ROM

I dont know what to do to install without bricking my tablet.

Thanks

Last edited:

cmendonc2

Aug 29, 2011
Hi,

I have Cromi 5.3 and I wanted to switch to cm 10.2, but I can't flash the ROM. My bootloader version is 10.6.1.27.5 and I have TWRP 2.5.0.0, but I have that strange splitted windows issue so I used fastboot instead. First, I did those commands :
5stdifp
, then I did this :
0znxtep
, but that didn't work. I can flash a recovery, but not a ROM

I dont know what to do to install without bricking my tablet.

Thanks

Does the recovery work when you flash a recent 2.6.3.0 -42 TWRP?

roud9

Aug 12, 2010
Hi,

I just flashed it and I have the same problem

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

cmendonc2

Aug 29, 2011
Look up Buster's recovery script in the general section and try using that. It should reset the device completely.

roud9

Aug 12, 2010
Look up Buster's recovery script in the general section and try using that. It should reset the device completely.

Hi,

Thanks, I solved the problem by installing the stock rom and put back twrp 2.6.3.0 but I still can't install cm 10.2, it says '' Unable to find partition size for '/recovery' " and '' Unable to find partition size for '/boot'

cmendonc2

Aug 29, 2011
Hi,

Thanks, I solved the problem by installing the stock rom and put back twrp 2.6.3.0 but I still can't install cm 10.2, it says '' Unable to find partition size for '/recovery' " and '' Unable to find partition size for '/boot'

My personal advice would be to flash 2.6.3.1 TWRP and then install a KitKat ROM, or CM11 in your case. It is much faster anyways.

Reactions: kmoffat

roud9

Aug 12, 2010
I chose omnirom instead thanks for your help

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

My personal advice would be to flash 2.6.3.1 TWRP and then install a KitKat ROM, or CM11 in your case. It is much faster anyways.