Samsung Galaxy S i9000 bootloop on Samsung Logo. No access to Download Mode/Recovery

Search This thread

error0x0000034

Dec 28, 2013
wparea.de
Hello developers,

A few hours ago a friend of mine gave me a Samsung Galaxy S I9000 which doesn't boot. He tried flashing a Custom ROM via Heimdall and flashed the kernel first.
Since then it is stuck on the splashscreen saying "Galaxy S GT-I9000 Samsung" and it seems to be restarting every few seconds. I cannot access anything on the phone, neither Download Mode nor the Recovery. I have tried *every* possible combination to accomplish that. The phone doesn't vibrate when turned on (I think it should) and it is not possible to turn it off using the power button, which is why I have to remove the battery for that. The bootloop is somehow weird, since it does not boot the OS itself. The screen flashes unperiodically, once the Samsung Logo is visible for about 1 second before it turns off and then again for a little longer, about 3 seconds. Between that the screen doesn't seem to be turned on (or isn't simply showing anything) and blacked out for also an unperiodical amount of time.

When turned off and connected to a PC or the wall charger it shows a little circle that seems to indicate loading. Sadly on this Galaxy S it doesn't move, which is why I suppose it is not doing anything. It is btw not recognized by the computer at all, neither ADB or Odin or Heimdall.

I hope that you can help me somehow.

Regards,
error0x0000034

crankcase8

Apr 22, 2014
Hello, I have the EXACT same problem with exact same model, the hard reset doesn't work either and the screen keeps flasing in a loop, the only way to stop it is to take the battery out... Have you managed to solve the problem???

Top Liked Posts