[Q] Does tab pro 8.4 have gorilla glass or other scratch resistant glass on?

Search This thread

hongkongtom

Nov 25, 2008
As written in topic, does tab pro 8.4 have gorilla glass or other scratch resistant glass on?

Sent from my SM-T320 using xda app-developers app

GreenMachin3

May 13, 2013
I just spoke with their chat support and the agent said that it has Gorilla Glass 3 :D

----------------------------------------------

Please wait for a Samsung Agent to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Priscilla'. There will be a brief survey at the end of our chat to share feedback on my performance today.
Your Issue ID for this chat is XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Priscilla: Hi, thank you for reaching out to Samsung technical support. How may I assist you?
Kris: Hello, I was wondering if the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 has Gorilla Glass and if so, what version of Gorilla Glass.
Priscilla: I understand that you would like to know the version of Gorilla Glass.
Priscilla: I will be glad to assist you in providing the information.
Kris: Thank you
Priscilla: Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment.
Priscilla: Yes, the tablet comes with Gorilla glass.
Priscilla: We at live chat don't have the internal parts information.
Priscilla: However I'll double check the resources.
Priscilla: Could you please hold for few minutes while I gather the required information?
Kris: Yes, I can hold. Thank You
Priscilla: You're welcome.
Priscilla: Thank you for holding. I appreciate your patience.
Kris: I appreciate your assistance.
Priscilla: The tablet comes with Gorilla Glass 3 version.
Priscilla: Thank you.
Priscilla: The glass is more durable, and fundamentally tougher and more damage resistant.
Kris: That's beautiful! Thank you very much for that info. That makes me very happy to know!
Kris: I truly appreciate your assistance on grabbing that information for me.
Kris: Thank you very much for your time and effort and that is all I was looking for today. I hope you have a great day and I will make sure that I will fill out the survey :)
Priscilla: I'm glad to hear that! You are most welcome and thank you for your valuable feedback.
Priscilla: If you are looking for more details on the functionality of a product or would like to find answers to some of the questions, visit us atSamsungSimulator for an interactive review of some of our Samsung products.
Priscilla: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
Kris: Nope, that was it.
Priscilla: Have a great week ahead!
Priscilla: Thank you for chatting with us. If you have a minute, please click on the blue “X close” button to receive the transcript of your chat and fill out a brief survey to help us serve you better.
Follow Samsung Service on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Chat session has been terminated by the Samsung Agent.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

hongkongtom

Nov 25, 2008
I just spoke with their chat support and the agent said that it has Gorilla Glass 3 :D

You are now chatting with 'Priscilla'. There will be a brief survey at the end of our chat to share feedback on my performance today.
Priscilla: Hi, thank you for reaching out to Samsung technical support. How may I assist you?
Kris: Hello, I was wondering if the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 has Gorilla Glass and if so, what version of Gorilla Glass.
Priscilla: I understand that you would like to know the version of Gorilla Glass.
Priscilla: Could you please hold for few minutes while I gather the required information?
Priscilla: The glass is more durable, and fundamentally tougher and more damage resistant.
Kris: That's beautiful! Thank you very much for that info. That makes me very happy to know!
Kris: Thank you very much for your time and effort and that is all I was looking for today. I hope you have a great day and I will make sure that I will fill out the survey :)
Priscilla: I'm glad to hear that! You are most welcome and thank you for your valuable feedback.
Priscilla: If you are looking for more details on the functionality of a product or would like to find answers to some of the questions, visit us atSamsungSimulator for an interactive review of some of our Samsung products.
Priscilla: Thank you for chatting with us. If you have a minute, please click on the blue “X close” button to receive the transcript of your chat and fill out a brief survey to help us serve you better.

Wow, super great news, very thank GreenMachin3, you're the man!!! Now I'm care free to leave my tab pro 8.4 "naked".

Sent from my SM-T320 using xda app-developers app

RexMarinus

Jul 21, 2015
Nice, I'm going to assume 10.1 would be same..
although the thread is old, I have the tab pro 8.4
I don't know if the glass is gorilla 3 or gorilla 100000000
The screen of my tablet is full of scratches and I have never thrown it down or used anything to scratch it, or placed it next to some sharp object.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.