[APP] My Traffic Updates V1.2 (Freeware) for Malaysia

Search This thread

X1CK

Mar 12, 2009
My Traffic Updates is an application that enable user to check live (almost) traffic conditions :)
Currently this version is only checking information available from LLM and ITIS for Malaysia.

WARNING ! This application is accessing data from internet. It's best to have unlimited data plan to avoid heavy charges.

Minimum Requirement: .NET CF 2.0, which is from WM5.0 onward
Screen resolution: should be all, but not able to test all due to lack of device :)

Screen01.jpg

Screen04.jpg

Screen06.jpg

Screen07.jpg

View attachment MyTrafficUpdates.cab

*Changes in V1.1
- rearrange list for ITIS
- traffic light colour scheme, hope it's not ugly :)

http://rapidshare.com/files/409111788/MyTrafficUpdates_1.1.cab.html

*Changes in V1.2
- added traffic images from ITIS

Screen14.jpg

Screen13.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/413434855/MyTrafficUpdates_1.2.cab.html

http://sites.google.com/site/mybinarysolution/

Attachments

• Screen09.jpg
    Screen09.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 24
  • Screen10.jpg
    Screen10.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 19
  • Screen11.jpg
    Screen11.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

jktorrent

Aug 6, 2009
Hi X1CK,

Nice work. Have give it a try on Samsung Omnia 2 (i8000), after viewing the traffic info and back to the screen2 or screen3 section for the 2nd time, it very hard to "select" or click on the selection, (not sensitive) compare with 1st time selection.

Thanks for sharing this software...

ctk22

Feb 25, 2009
tried on my touch pro 2. The software is working, but come to individual highway with traffic announcement, I can only see to top page, ie the page was unable to scroll down.

Suggect to add close app (x) button at the top, cos it's quite a long list to scroll pass all the highways to reach the close button at the bottom

Nice to have application

mccmjoon76

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2009
Thanks man.. great apps.. very useful when i in KL. Save petrol and time. u the man . thanks again..

mash5768

Aug 14, 2009
Any future plans for live view?

Nice work man, Any future plans for live camera view? works on my HD2.

X1CK

Mar 12, 2009
Thanks to all for the response. any improvement suggestion is very welcome

Will look into this, hope it will be solved in next release
Hi X1CK,
Nice work. Have give it a try on Samsung Omnia 2 (i8000), after viewing the traffic info and back to the screen2 or screen3 section for the 2nd time, it very hard to "select" or click on the selection, (not sensitive) compare with 1st time selection.
Thanks for sharing this software...

Try using your hardware scroll key or button. Revamping the list arrangement, expect it in next release :)
tried on my touch pro 2. The software is working, but come to individual highway with traffic announcement, I can only see to top page, ie the page was unable to scroll down.

Suggect to add close app (x) button at the top, cos it's quite a long list to scroll pass all the highways to reach the close button at the bottom

Nice to have application

Since you requested it, will plan for it :) but next release will only be road list rearrangement. probably after that will add in live camera view
Nice work man, Any future plans for live camera view? works on my HD2.