Beats Audio For All Gingerbread ROMs

Search This thread

NekoNyapii

Jan 5, 2012
Mesa
I didn't see an app or a icon for Beats Audio, so I flashed like two of the new files and 1 of the old files, will there be any problem since I flashed all three?

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

And does the Beats Audio work in all music players including PlayerPro?

C0dy

Jul 10, 2009
California
I didn't see an app or a icon for Beats Audio, so I flashed like two of the new files and 1 of the old files, will there be any problem since I flashed all three?

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

And does the Beats Audio work in all music players including PlayerPro?

There's no app to enable it, it just works. Regarding your second question, I'm not sure about that one, but I don't think it should cause a problem. Beats Audio is system wide, so it'll work with all music players.

Sent from my Hellfire Phoenix G2x

Reactions: NekoNyapii

luperez

Mar 17, 2012
Melbourne
It appears the link has been removed. Is there a chance anyone could post a link to it in a reply or PM me in the least? I was very interested in trying this out :(

edit: After further research I came across this (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1525208). Does the mod shown operate in the same manner as the one that was previously made available through the thread whose link was posted in the OP?

Last edited:

bolih

Dec 15, 2010
scarborough
I LIKE ! :)

Just installed it on my it on my phone and u can tell the difference one you put it tru some test with different songs.:)

jaywillsoul

Apr 3, 2012
Vineland
Beats audio is sound production file developed for studio recording so producers could have the best quality possible. People along the way and through the years have always been looking for better sound quality. Thanks to these people its been implemented into some phones on the production line. From what it looks like, someone has some magic fingers and modded it for after market addition for people like us. So thank that person, whoever provided it.

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA

zoppp

Nov 17, 2011
Version 5.1 is causing dsp manager issues.

Sent from my Handheld Portal Device

DJLamontagneIII

Senior Moderator
Sep 30, 2008
Mom's Basement
Power amp also fc ... I got this when I relized the old zips didn't do anything at all so I manually put the files in and dsp and power amp were no good so its a no go for are phones sadly..

Sent from my LG-G2x using ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Solace50

Jul 17, 2011
fails to flash on stock 2.3.4 was this intended for cm7/9 only? well that was the andriodall.zip that failed. the 5.1 zip flashed properly.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts