[GB][APK/MOD] Xperia Z2 Style SystemUI v1.0! [Updated for v2.1 & Gin2Rom @ 6/5/14]

Search This thread

AndriyeZ

Jul 24, 2012
Surabaya
Tried stock one non gin2rom ? I modded stock apk, so its weird that it doesnt work.. Atomic v7 was better than v8 btw, for me..

Sent from my LT15i using XDA Free mobile app

I just tried some trick, its works, but I've got double baterei icon, one the green icon from stock then the white one from kitkat you modded..:what:

Sent from my LT18i using xda app-developers app

Erhany

Feb 9, 2012
com/erhany
erhany.weebly.com
I just tried some trick, its works, but I've got double baterei icon, one the green icon from stock then the white one from kitkat you modded..:what:

Sent from my LT18i using xda app-developers app

yes because you need to do
GB SPECIAL! BatteryText% with JB Battery!! signal-%-battery! and do first 2 steps only!
(framework-res.apk modding)

that mod from my signature.. please read guide carefully

Reactions: AndriyeZ

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [GB][APK/MOD] Xperia Z2 Style SystemUI v1.0! [Updated for v2.1 & Gin2Rom @ 6/5/14]

Hello guys, it's me again :) Welcome to my topic. I re-themed GB SystemUI apk for Gingerbread users.. Yes still GB!
    Here is the shot from 2 tabs..

2nr0oyu.png

READ FIRST
    UI Changes
    v2.1
    - Xperia Z2 Battery Icon mod is done!. 3 Icons (normal,charging,low). Its 2in1. I put text inside drawable and colored mod if level < 15! (from white to red)
    - KitKat Gradient_Statusbar mod is done! . Thanx & credits go to @kk9999gada
    Note: Its ready for Gin2Rom. If you are on stock, just click my signature for
    GB SPECIAL! BatteryText% with JB Battery!! signal-%-battery! and do first 2 steps only!

------
    v2.0
    - dcsms layout is gone, re-wrote tabs with Eclipse and now all ok after reboot. (All appears)
    - Two SystemUI apks, for stock and Gin2Roms..
    ------
    v1.1
    - Fullscreen added!
    ------
    v1.0
    - Used @dcsms 's two layouts smali code and two buttons. Yes, you know tab_layout is not working like real tabs so thats why two buttons are shining..
    - As you know, quickpanel background has bugs because of ghost layout. ( I mean CloseDragHandle was animating until the end of notifications.
    I thought and found a temporary but good solution for it so its ok for now.
    - 15 quick toggle, I re-sized rows for 4-4-4-3 and added brightness slider too.
    - Clock is am/pm included.
    - Background is %40 dark like 4.4
    - CarrierLabel is at bottom like Z2.
    - Don't care my statusbar. Its just stock. No changes on top. BatteryText visibility is gone. You can activate it from status_bar.xml or maybe you use my signal-battery%text-batteryIcon mod. Its up to you.
    - Bla bla..

Credits
    Sony for apk. @dcsms for layout/buttons/smali.. @SpaceCaker for time/date view/smali.. @serajr for toggle rows/smali..
    You rock guys!
    Respect!

DOWNLOADS

DOWNLOAD APK HERE v2.1!

Snapshot for v2.1;
    ir2edk.png

------------------------------------------------
    Non Gin2Rom users
    DOWNLOAD APK HERE v2.0!
    ------------------------------------------------
    Gin2Rom users
    DOWNLOAD APK HERE v2.0!

If you use my mods, please hit thanx! And dont reupload apk! Respect People Respect!
    Upcoming battery z2 with gradient kitkat background..

Sent from my LT15i using xda app-developers app

v2.1 Added!

UI Changes
    v2.1
    - Xperia Z2 Battery Icon mod is done!. 3 Icons (normal,charging,low). Its 2in1. I put text inside drawable and colored mod if level < 15! (from white to red)
    - KitKat Gradient_Statusbar mod is done! . Thanx & credits go to @kk9999gada
    Note: Its ready for Gin2Rom. If you are on stock, just click my signature for
    Amazing~~!!:good:
    Can you use the Z2's Status bar icons ?:p
    THX bro:)

I will check icons inside SystemUI, if you mean framework icons; you can use your own ;) thank you.

Can u please make it full screen
    Thanks

Sent from my R800i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Now I was testing it and I have done it!. I will upload..

Thank you bro! I checked the link for temporary hiding statusbar, It was for ICS anyway I changed some lines and it works %100..
    Thank you so much again..
    Upcoming battery z2 with gradient kitkat background..

Sent from my LT15i using xda app-developers app
    Yeah, it fits. On Gin2 ROM for Mini Pro, all HDPI stuffs are resized to MDPI (I don't know how it works but it works).

Yes, I'm able to use the last 3 icons (just like IMG, right?)

About the battery icon, I thought it was part of your Status Bar, thanks for explanation.

I'm still wishing a transparent status bar, I've tried but failed to get the same effect from Z2.

Sent from my SK17i using XDA Free mobile app

Its good that icons fit. for a transparent statusbar, it may need smali editing. I dont know the effect of Z2. Maybe I check it later.
    Now Im working on putting z2 battery icon and percentage inside it. That will be a great new mod too :)