FFC Camera

Search This thread

Xenoism

Oct 8, 2010
Chicago
Really? Wow!! Thats awesome, Can you upload some low light shots taken with the rear cam.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

Sure, here is a picture of a cup in very low light ^^

dqp54x.jpg

HaloMediaz

Sep 29, 2010
I installed the camera yesterday from the amazon link.( the one that came from wholesale gadgets).
Whats the difference between rev1 and 2? My Front + back work perfectly.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

kentot

Apr 26, 2010
LA, CA
I just ordered from Amazon. Wish me luck. I have the first one but could not stand the banding on the rear camera and the ****ty pics of my kids that would come out. Back to stock until this comes in. I'll report back with what I get.

Sent from my full of Passion Vibrant

df186

Nov 12, 2010
I too picked one up from eBay... Works like a charm... Fits great.. only issue is that after I removed the back cover.. my navigation buttons don't work... Niether does my vibration... I tried everything I could think of... Any ideas?*???

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA App

denn1812

Feb 15, 2012
I bought here ebay.com/itm/110794337211?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1497.l2649#ht_1784wt_1185
and then installed and i had banding which means it's fake(((going to send it back..
I believe this seller is same as wholesalegadgetparts.com
so dont buy here.
So what about parts4repair? have anyone bought yet? or where else should i buy? thanks

tabbers

Oct 24, 2010
Fort Worth, Texas
I got mine from MobileTechVideos.com there is even an excellent video on how to install it. The camera was $45.00 but it arrived in 2 days with free shipping and works great. And no I don't work for them just a good little company that satisfied me.

wowo1110

Apr 8, 2012
Chicago
I got mine from MobileTechVideos.com there is even an excellent video on how to install it. The camera was $45.00 but it arrived in 2 days with free shipping and works great. And no I don't work for them just a good little company that satisfied me.

MobileTechVideos.com

Was thinking about buying one , but don't see the point

foxtroop11

Apr 4, 2010
I just received the FFC from the MobileTechVideos.com site. No issues opening up the Vibrant, but after powering on with a newer CM9 Nightly 9-20120406 no option to use the FFC but back works fine.

I messed around with the camera and see no option to activate the FFC. I'm confident something needs added and have already spent over an hour looking at google only to really find mention of ICS Passion.

Can someone explain what files I need to pull from somewhere to get this to work on CM9. I'm currently stationed in Germany and trying to use the phone to talk with someone.

By the way... 911 is not needed here in Germany :)

foxtroop11

Apr 4, 2010
Since I can't post in the dev section for CM9 I guess I'll just post here. I finally came across this on my own,

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=23411279&postcount=587

Grabbed the two files that someone was nice enough to post, used the root file explorer, copied them over the old files, changed permissions and rebooted the phone.

The camera I ordered is working fine now, but I think I will have to disassemble the phone and adjust the black focus ring on the front camera since it's blurry.

Hope this helps someone else...

p.s running the latest nightly of CM9 at the time of this post.

Top Liked Posts