Pocketcloud help!

Search This thread

arty93

May 25, 2013
Just wondering if I download pocketcloud remote on both my laptop and tablet, to access all my files on my laptop will the laptop need to be turned on? Or can I somehow connect my tablet, close the laptop lid and still access all my files?

Thanks

Qbm

May 19, 2013
Just wondering if I download pocketcloud remote on both my laptop and tablet, to access all my files on my laptop will the laptop need to be turned on? Or can I somehow connect my tablet, close the laptop lid and still access all my files?

Thanks

As long as you turn off any sleep or shutdown functions on closing down the lid. Which you will find under the battery icon on your laptop it should stay running and you will be able to get access to your files anytime. Think of it as a server it has to be on for you to be able to access the information on it. Hope this helps

arty93

May 25, 2013
Okay perfect, I downloaded pocket cloud and signed in using Google on both PC and tablet but for some reason when I click on the PC name on the tablet it asks user and password and domain... Where do I get those?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Qbm

May 19, 2013
Okay perfect, I downloaded pocket cloud and signed in using Google on both PC and tablet but for some reason when I click on the PC name on the tablet it asks user and password and domain... Where do I get those?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Hope this helps I'm sure you can find all the info you need in the connection settings.

http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/...i-getting-the-error-vnc-authentication-failed

Don't forget hit that thanks button as that's all I ask for. Makes me feel useful ;)

Reactions: arty93

Top Liked Posts