Cm 11 m4 rebooted self and now all accounts missing

Search This thread

iamchocho

Jan 24, 2011
Big Lake MN
I am on cm 11 m4 stock kernel and its been crashing/rebooting on me occasionally. Earlier today it did so and now all my accounts (2xgmail, fb, twitter, cm)and text messages are gone. Other data appears to be intact such as XDA and untappd. Anyone able to provide any tips to help figure out what the hell is going on and possibly where my accounts all went?

Not at a PC now so I'll have to do some searching. The XDA app searching is not so good...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

iamchocho

Jan 24, 2011
Big Lake MN
Unless fsync is defaulted off in bone stock cm then no I don't.
Likely going to go try some others after this incident.

deakelem

Jul 29, 2012
Houston
Unless fsync is defaulted off in bone stock cm then no I don't.
Likely going to go try some others after this incident.

I've seen this happened many times before I don't think it's a ROM issue but more a recovery issue. try rebooting one or two more times to see if everything works as normal I notice sometimes the data partition wont mount correctly and hence the lack of accounts

Seen this with stock too update to twrp 2.7 and see if the reboots help to mount the ddata partition.

iamchocho

Jan 24, 2011
Big Lake MN
I've rebooted multiple times but it didn't help with bringing back what was lost. Tried fix perms also to no avail. Just updated to twrp 2.7 and did another fix perms but no change. Now that I've re-setup a few accounts those are staying just fine and new SMS messages since the problem are there. It's odd because it is acting like I wiped data but only for apps that have an account under the system settings menu.