[Q] HTC One M7 died. Looking for a upgrade.M7/M8/N5/N6

Search This thread

AChavitez

Jan 8, 2013
So about four days ago, I wake up and naturally one of the first things I do when I wake up is check my phone for notifications right? And my phone wont turn on, so I plug it into the charger and leave it for a few hours. I come back to it, it still wont turn on. So I decided to take it to the store to have a replacement shipped to me. Since I'm elligible for an upgrade because I have T-Mobile JUMP, and can upgrade twice a year (and havent used any) i was considering when i have the replacement phone, swapping that in for something better.

I was really looking forward to upgrade to the M8, but since my M7 has been replaced twice, I'm having second thoughts about upgrading to its successor.

I was considering the Nexus 5 not because of the price, but because it's an all around great phone. BUT i recently seen that the Nexus 6 is soon to be released upon us I think it was October 31st? So I don't know what to do!

Do you think I should upgrade to the M8 and buy the Nexus 6 off contract when it comes out so I can switch between the two when I want? Or should I upgrade to the Nexus 5 and still buy the Nexus 6 when it comes out? Or another variation of one of the three phones above?

I only ask between these three because the M7 has spoiled me with boomsound speakers and maybe the problems with the M7 have been dealt with in the M8, (like the battery dying and the camera tint, etc.). But I have been dying to try a nexus phone! (even though I hear the speakers and camera are meh.)

What should I do!?

_MetalHead_

Jun 30, 2010
Portland
The new Moto X is coming out soon. That's the only phone you should consider. I'd say wait for the N6 but we don't have anything truly concrete about it yet, and it's still a few months out. Moto X, my friend.