[APP][2.1+] BeWeather Pro for Android

Search This thread

QBall45

Jul 23, 2011
Very much appreciated. Nice work on the new 4x1 icon. Take a close look at the text placement of the location. It doesn't affect me as I hide location text. But others may want it. Keep up the fine efforts.
a6fa64f2-0f86-ac08.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2012
Thanks for keeping the updates coming. Each seems just a little better than the next. Any other new features you're working on to look forward to?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

countryfolk07

I think I've got the icon not sticking thing figured out. What is the default file name for the "overcast" condition. That's the only one that seems to revert to stock icon. Thinking that maybe because the custom icon doesn't have that condition, that it reverts. Please let me know. Thanks.

Sent from my MAXXED out ICS!

pfluger

Jan 15, 2006
Hamburg
I think I've got the icon not sticking thing figured out. What is the default file name for the "overcast" condition. That's the only one that seems to revert to stock icon. Thinking that maybe because the custom icon doesn't have that condition, that it reverts. Please let me know. Thanks.

Sent from my MAXXED out ICS!

Does this happen with all custom iconsets or only with a specific one?

mrrick

May 23, 2011
Ormond Beach FL.
I usually dont have a problem with the icon sets, except for if im using a beautiful widgets iconset, if i reboot, i always have to reset the icons.
However only a few times over the last month ive been getting this problem.
ae36a966-6f28-6fef.jpg

Im using two widgets there, the icon for the top widget clearly isnt a part of the other widgets iconset, which is my everyday user. Anyways, usually reboot and reset icons and then all is good again for awhile..

*signed

digidep

Jun 15, 2011
Widget gets "frozen/stuck" on updating weather every once and a while. Clock on widget no longer updates as you can see it differ from the system time in the notification bar.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334864305657.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334864305657.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 100

pfluger

Jan 15, 2006
Hamburg
We have just released version 1.2.16 to the Google Play store.

Thanks everyone for testing. Keep the feedback coming!

digidep

Jun 15, 2011
Widget gets "frozen/stuck" on updating weather every once and a while. Clock on widget no longer updates as you can see it differ from the system time in the notification bar.

This is still happening in the 16 build from the Play Store. Weather updated at 3:15, widget froze and stopped updating clock.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335014736548.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335014736548.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 106

cnadra

Feb 20, 2005
Same here. Widget freeze (all of them the BeWeather one and the other widgets) this is so lame since this is the best weather application and accurate one I have ever seen. Hope that this issue will be solved.

cnadra

Feb 20, 2005
I just add a widget with all the settings including update when wake up the device and everything is normal and after like 2-3 minutes all widgets gets frozen.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BeWeather is a visually stunning weather app for Android. People coming from a BlackBerry might know us for apps like BerryBuzz/BeBuzz and BerryWeather.

To join this beta you need a licensed version of BeWeather Pro. BeWeather can be purchased at http://market.android.com/details?id=com.bellshare.beweather

Please install over your existing installation to make sure your license can be detected.

Download the latest beta APK from http://www.bellshare.com/downloads/beta/public_beweather_android_apr12/beweather-release.apk

Posting of your device ID is NOT NEEDED ANYMORE.

Version 1.2.18 - 4/23/2012 3:00 PM EST
    - Added setting to select graph/icon display for hourly forecast
    - Fixed high/low temperature cut off in 4x2 w/forecast widget
    - Improved widget performance, potential fix for widgets freezing
    - Improved use of partial wakelocks
    - Improved transition between weather animations when switching locations (fade out/in)

Version 1.2.15 - 4/17/2012 7:30 PM EST
    - Added new 4x1 widget "Current Weather with Clock"
    - Added option to select default map for a location
    - Added option to select application to launch when weather icon is clicked on widget
    - Added 'Location's Default Map' and 'Location's Weather Conditions' as launchable apps from widget icon or clock

Version 1.2.14 - 4/16/2012 3:30 PM EST
    - Fixed several layout problems on pre-ICS/HC devices
    - Several text size adjustments in widgets
    - Fixed radar maps being lost between app launches

Version 1.2.12 - 4/14/2012 7:00 PM EST
    - Using separate temperature notification sizes on 2.1/2.2 and Honeycomb/ICS
    - Fixed main screen not honoring device's rotation lock setting
    - Fixed solid background showing through on widget when changed to 'widget' background

Version 1.2.11 - 4/13/2012 1:00 PM EST
    - Fixed widget sizes
    - Added widget preview images (in ICS launcher)
    - Made 4x1, 4x2 and 4x3 widgets resizable
    - Increased temperature notification digits size

Version 1.2.10 - 4/12/2012 2:30 AM EST
    - ICS/Honeycomb support
    - Weather animation download is now optional
    - Added support for landscape orientation
    - Added hourly forecast graph
    - Many bug fixes

Pro Only Features:
    - 100% Ad-Free
    - Visually stunning display of weather information using high definition (HD) videos
    - Fully customize widget backgrounds and clock
    - Completely customize BeWeather using one of more than 150 weather iconsets
    - Get more accurate conditions by switching to a nearby weather stations for any location
    - Dynamic Google Maps based animated radar and satellite maps (US only)

Standard Features:
    - Automatically track your location via GPS/cell location
    - 11 beautiful homescreen widgets in 6 different sizes. Fully customizable colors and fonts.
    - Temperature notification in statusbar
    - Current conditions including "Feels like" temperature, wind, pressure, dew point, humidity.
    - 7-day forecast with high/low temperature and precipitation probability
    - 24-hour forecast with temperature, precipitation probability, wind and humidity
    - Instant weather advisory notifications (US only) via push technology (Android 2.2 and higher)
    - Built-in animated radar maps (US only)
    - Replace/extend the default radar maps with your preferred weather service's radar maps!
    - Get more accurate conditions by switching to a nearby weather stations for any location
    - Add custom web cams and other media links (weather radio, video, HTML etc) to any location.
    - Sunrise/Sunset times and moon phase
    - Completely customize BeWeather using fonts and colors

device-2012-04-11-142935.png
    device-2012-04-11-143042.png
    It has been quite some time since the last update to BeWeather.

We will be releasing a beta of our next version very soon here in this forum.

Some of the changes included in this version:

- ICS support
    - Better tablet support
    - Landscape orientation
    - Hourly forecast graph

Here already a couple of screenshots.
    A new build is online. See first post for change log.
    Ah, in typical Bellshare fashion, they disappear for months then suddenly pop up with? A free version for BlackBerry 10.

Never mind the bugs in the apps that people paid for!

SMH...
    A new build is online. See first post for change log.