Email sync

Search This thread

BolinMedia

Jul 28, 2008
I can't get the email to sync on its own. I have it set to auto sync, and push is enabled, but still only syncs manually. Anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my Xperia Z2 D6503 using xda app-developers app

ASD007

Dec 11, 2008
London
I can't get the email to sync on its own. I have it set to auto sync, and push is enabled, but still only syncs manually. Anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my Xperia Z2 D6503 using xda app-developers app

Maybe not related but I read in one of the reviews there's a problem in the default exchange email client of the phone that needs fixing by an update and the reviewer recommends another app like Nine (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ninefolders.hd3). But I think it was about asking for a pin+password to login while other apps don't.

Last edited:

BolinMedia

Jul 28, 2008
I installed nine, but it doesn't allow the combined inbox view, which I always use having 4 different email accounts. Also, I cant tell if it auto syncs either.

chinedu40

Jul 3, 2010
I installed nine, but it doesn't allow the combined inbox view, which I always use having 4 different email accounts. Also, I cant tell if it auto syncs either.

I agree with this and also if you have the Qualcomm battery guru installed, delete it as it also messes with push notifications.

Sent from my D6503 using xda app-developers app