[Q] s4 HELP!!! (data connection)

Search This thread

bharatmina09

May 12, 2014
hello Guys i am really new to android and sorry for my bad grammar.
i have Samsung Galaxy s4 (At&T) which was rooted before and had no issue. Day before yesterday i wanted to remove root so i watched some youtube video to remove it. i use the following software....

1. AP_I337UCUEMK2_1921628_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5
2. JFLTE_USA_ATT_16G.pit
3. Odin3v185.zip

and after putting in download mode, i did wipe data and after that time my celluar data is not working at all.

I called at&t, told them that is suddenly stop and they tried some diagnostics but no help then they change my sim card but still no help.

my phone info:

Android Version : 4.3
basedband : I337UCUEMK2
kernal : 3.4.0-1921628
Build Number : JSS15J.I337UCUEMK2
BOOT : SAMSUNG

i also tried to update my phone, but during the installation it fails at 28%.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Text : MOD EDIT - REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:

dave5777

hello Guys i am really new to android and sorry for my bad grammar.
i have Samsung Galaxy s4 (At&T) which was rooted before and had no issue. Day before yesterday i wanted to remove root so i watched some youtube video to remove it. i use the following software....

1. AP_I337UCUEMK2_1921628_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5
2. JFLTE_USA_ATT_16G.pit
3. Odin3v185.zip

and after putting in download mode, i did wipe data and after that time my celluar data is not working at all.

I called at&t, told them that is suddenly stop and they tried some diagnostics but no help then they change my sim card but still no help.

my phone info:

Android Version : 4.3
basedband : I337UCUEMK2
kernal : 3.4.0-1921628
Build Number : JSS15J.I337UCUEMK2
BOOT : SAMSUNG

i also tried to update my phone, but during the installation it fails at 28%.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Text : MOD EDIT - REMOVED

I would try updating it to NB1 with the all in one tar just flash in Odin 3 v 1.85 in the pda slot make sure you first extract the file you download with winrar then load the contents in the pda slot. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2674223

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts