Themer for lg g3

Search This thread

RED ZMAN

Time for a big update here.

Time for a big update here. I got home last night and played around with my new phone for a couple of hours.

Once it was done restoring apps I hit the home button and guess what, it had restored Themer from the market.

It works 100 perfectly fine. The only issue I had was trying to go in to choose a theme.

It kept giving me a pop up that my device wasn't supported. To get past that I hit OK and instead of hitting a category just clicked on the themes pane to the right. I was able to scroll down and select one, and install it, everything is perfect.

Last edited:
Reactions: neckbonest

RED ZMAN

This is the current theme I have on.

nuva2y9u.jpg

RED ZMAN

LOL

You just quoted to me on how to do it.

"Instead of hitting a category i just clicked on the themes pane to the right. I was able to scroll down and select one, and install it, everything is perfect"

So.

You try to click on categories and it gives you the popup. Hit OK or whatever to get rid of that screen, and click on the right hand side of the screen (you might be able to swipe).and you can access the list of themes and select one.

I found you CAN click on Exported, just not categories.

neckbonest

Aug 14, 2011
jacksonville florida

Time for a big update here. I got home last night and played around with my new phone for a couple of hours.

Once it was done restoring apps I hit the home button and guess what, it had restored Themer from the market.

It works 100 perfectly fine. The only issue I had was trying to go in to choose a theme.

It kept giving me a pop up that my device wasn't supported. To get past that I hit OK and instead of hitting a category just clicked on the themes pane to the right. I was able to scroll down and select one, and install it, everything is perfect.

ive never used the theme app. i dont supposed you have a link? i cant seem to find it?

thanks in advance

neckbonest

Aug 14, 2011
jacksonville florida
They have a sub forum here on xda-developers, but the app is available in the markets. It is not compatible with the g3 according to them, so u can't download it. I was only able to download it because I had it backed up from my previous phone.

thanks, i found it. sweet stuff in their. i was able to download it to my note2, use TBU and then restore it to my G3

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-25-12-23-40.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-25-12-23-40.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 1,013
Reactions: RED ZMAN

RED ZMAN

thanks, i found it. sweet stuff in their. i was able to download it to my note2, use TBU and then restore it to my G3
Awesome idea dude. Themer. Outs a game changer, haven't taken it off of my phone or stored using it since it came out. What do you think about it?

The themes are great, but the customization is fantastic.

neckbonest

Aug 14, 2011
jacksonville florida
Awesome idea dude. Themer. Outs a game changer, haven't taken it off of my phone or stored using it since it came out. What do you think about it?

The themes are great, but the customization is fantastic.

what little time ive had to play with it, i think its awesome. so many features.
have you found a way to make the knock off work? the knock on still works and i did set up double tap status bar to sleep through xposed but would like the normal knock off to work

RED ZMAN

what little time ive had to play with it, i think its awesome. so many features.
have you found a way to make the knock off work? the knock on still works and i did set up double tap status bar to sleep through xposed but would like the normal knock off to work
I don't know that I know what that is. I use the status bar double tap to turn off the screen.

schwem

Oct 15, 2014
Auburn Hills
How did you guys get themer to work on your G3 on lollipop. I can't get any themes to show in themes menu and when I download a theme from chrome and push it to the themes folder it wont show up! I'd love to be able to use themer.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Has anyone tested to see of it works? Mine were delivered but I won't get home to play until tonight.

This is the current theme I have on.

nuva2y9u.jpg
    They have a sub forum here on xda-developers, but the app is available in the markets. It is not compatible with the g3 according to them, so u can't download it. I was only able to download it because I had it backed up from my previous phone.