HELP! Root method for VZW Galaxy Tab2 10.1 SCH-I915 needed in emergency..

Search This thread

newyeskaron

Jun 14, 2010
HELP! Root method for VZW Galaxy Tab2 10.1 SCH-I915 is needed in emergency.IF some guy can solve the problem for me,I would be very appreciate and I will donate for his hard work on this.

Thanks in advance.:cool:

ebthepcguy

Feb 18, 2013
Granby, MA

redironman10

Jul 11, 2013
Help with Rooted tab 2

I have a quick question i have rooted my galaxy tablet 2.But i am unable to transfer videos from dropbox to external sd card or play any videos i download to external card.Also after rooting what other options I have to play any type of video or movie once i download to my external drive?Same situation i get error when i try to open pdf magazines using amazon app or pdf app.I am newbie any help will be appreciated.

newyeskaron

Jun 14, 2010
I have a quick question i have rooted my galaxy tablet 2.But i am unable to transfer videos from dropbox to external sd card or play any videos i download to external card.Also after rooting what other options I have to play any type of video or movie once i download to my external drive?Same situation i get error when i try to open pdf magazines using amazon app or pdf app.I am newbie any help will be appreciated.

Hello,is your tablet is VZW Galaxy Tab2 10.1 SCH-I915 ? if it is ,could you please send me your fresh backup ?:laugh:
I also would like to test your problem and try my best to help you.:laugh:

redironman10

Jul 11, 2013
Transferring files to mini sd card

Hello,is your tablet is VZW Galaxy Tab2 10.1 SCH-I915 ? if it is ,could you please send me your fresh backup ?:laugh:
I also would like to test your problem and try my best to help you.:laugh:

I have galaxy tab 2GT-P3113......If I rooted properly shouldn"t i be able to transfer videos to external drive?i have tried link2sd does not work...i have tried dropbox i can download videos but can"t view offline can"t transfer to external sd card.I am new to galaxy tab any help will be appreciated.I need instructions after i root what else i can do with my tab my main thing is able to transfer videos to sd card i have tried directly downloading videos to the sd card it won"t play either i use mx player.

Agoattamer

Jan 25, 2010
PA
You don't need to root to transfer videos to the external sd card. That should be no different than using your pc and placing the videos on a secondary hard drive. If you are having issues reading your external card I would look at the card. Is it formatted fat32? Is it a good card and not counterfeit? Can the card be read in an adapter using your pc?

Sparxx2k8

Aug 8, 2008
I would like to know too ... I've tried other root methods briefly mentioned and nothing grants root access