[Q] Tango compatibility with ChaCha

Search This thread

icyrainz

Oct 4, 2011
I'm planning to buy the ChaCha for my gf. And I want to use the chacha for whatsapp and skype. But I have read that the ChaCha does not support video calling for Skype. Tango is a great alternative for this, but anyone confirmed that Tango video calling works on ChaCha ??
Thanks !!!

rustynail1985

Jun 15, 2010
cairo
i use tango with my gf and its working like charm and u can use it from pc to phone or other way around and the quality in video and voice are great ,, u should try qik too :)

Reactions: icyrainz

icyrainz

Oct 4, 2011
My gf really likes the keyboard style of BB but I insist on using Android. So after finding out ChaCha, it instantly suggests this to her.

Also, I am using HD7 and Skype still does not show up on WP7 yet, so Tango is the best solution at the moment.

THanks !!!!

tafo

Dec 8, 2008
Beirut
hi all
hows tango is running well on chacha? i installed tango, video and sounds are working however the video is upside down, i tried the codes that are provided by tango in order to rotate the screen, unfortunately it failed:( do anyone experience that?
thank u and regards

rustynail1985

Jun 15, 2010
cairo
hi all
hows tango is running well on chacha? i installed tango, video and sounds are working however the video is upside down, i tried the codes that are provided by tango in order to rotate the screen, unfortunately it failed:( do anyone experience that?
thank u and regards

U cant do anything about it because the screen is small :S

Sent from my HTC ChaCha A810e using xda premium

tlee422

Dec 16, 2011
Palo Alto
"hi all
hows tango is running well on chacha? i installed tango, video and sounds are working however the video is upside down, i tried the codes that are provided by tango in order to rotate the screen, unfortunately it failed do anyone experience that?
thank u and regards"

Hi Try the link below for detailed instructions regarding rotating your video. Other users have reported this method successful for them.

http://support.tango.me/entries/206...video-is-upside-down-or-rotated-what-can-i-do

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i use tango with my gf and its working like charm and u can use it from pc to phone or other way around and the quality in video and voice are great ,, u should try qik too :)