Gorilla glass?

Search This thread

fdespotovski

Jan 5, 2011
Skopje
Hi guys. Yesterday I bought my new EVO 3d. I wanted to ask if it has gorilla glass. I think it doesn't.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using XDA

flomexico

Aug 15, 2010
Yes it does. If you look at Corning's website, they list it. I'm too lazy to get the link.

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA

Reactions: fdespotovski

strykerider

Feb 7, 2012
Tangerang
i think it has no gorilla glass for EVO 3D.. but still for me it's an awesome screen, eh? :)
but CMIIW.. if it does, i will take off my screen guard.. :D

strykerider

Feb 7, 2012
Tangerang
because answer is yes and no, probably it depends on the market, somewhere it is shipped with and somewhere without it, than it makes sense

i see.. maybe mine doesn't with a corning, i doubt it has a corning sell in my country, but it's fine for me, who care? i didn't.. because it was a good smartphone for me at this point.. :D

D

Deleted member 4303594

On my carriers website it says that evo 3d has gorila glass

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk

KikinSinz

Feb 20, 2011
Honolulu
they eay that the camera has gorilla glass. you hear stories or the screen breaking but not the camera. i think because of the bulging camera, there has to be gorilla glass

3vo3d

Feb 13, 2012
whilst debating the purchase of this phone. i read it came with gorilla glass and so was happy. as on my old hd2 i managed to break the screen. On that phones forum on here it was agreed the hd2 did not have gorilla glass. However, that link to the corning website states the hd2 does have it. Maybe it came later in the life of the hd2? I hope so.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes it has gorilla glass. How do i know this?

I took a key and 80 grit sandpaper to my screen and it came out unharmed.

S3nt from my 3D wond3rland
    Yes it does. If you look at Corning's website, they list it. I'm too lazy to get the link.

Pretty sure it does

THISIS50 if its hot its here
    okay, got the point man..
    but, i think it is good for HTC to inform this as well for their user, isn't it?
    i mean why they didn't mention it at all? :confused:

because answer is yes and no, probably it depends on the market, somewhere it is shipped with and somewhere without it, than it makes sense