[Q] irulu x7 update

Search This thread

w0rdvirus

Nov 24, 2010
The manufacture for my tablet an irulu x7 running 4.4.2 posted an update that is a zip file containing PhoenixCard & and img file with instructions on how to use it to format the sd card. I followed all of the directions and it says that it finished. The SD card still appears to have no files in windows, when I put the sd card into my tablet and boot up it is supposed to automatically start the install of the new rom (don't have to go into recovery). Of course it does nothing and just boots up normally.

So is there something else I can do another program to get the img onto the SD card they way it should be, or another way to install the img file to the tablet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

boyam99

The manufacture for my tablet an irulu x7 running 4.4.2 posted an update that is a zip file containing PhoenixCard & and img file with instructions on how to use it to format the sd card. I followed all of the directions and it says that it finished. The SD card still appears to have no files in windows, when I put the sd card into my tablet and boot up it is supposed to automatically start the install of the new rom (don't have to go into recovery). Of course it does nothing and just boots up normally.

So is there something else I can do another program to get the img onto the SD card they way it should be, or another way to install the img file to the tablet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

post the zip file here then i will explan the rest

norvell1984

Mar 24, 2014
Please Help

If you still have the rom for this tablet may I have it :) The tablet my family owns was rooted by me and one of them uninstalled system apps to free up space wihtout knowledge of what they were doing.
I can go online, but cannot use google play or my volume buttons or even open my downloads app, let alone the errors googleplay and googleplay services keep popping up every 5 seconds and my keyboard has to be re-installed every time I boot up.
I also get a com.google.gms as well as google.gapps error every opnce in a while. I am hoping this rom if you have it will fix it.

Last edited:

boyam99

If you still have the rom for this tablet may I have it :) The tablet my family owns was rooted by me and one of them uninstalled system apps to free up space wihtout knowledge of what they were doing.
I can go online, but cannot use google play or my volume buttons or even open my downloads app, let alone the errors googleplay and googleplay services keep popping up every 5 seconds and my keyboard has to be re-installed every time I boot up.
I also get a com.google.gms as well as google.gapps error every opnce in a while. I am hoping this rom if you have it will fix it.

Whats the S/N tell me and I will post rom