[ROM][miROM9][ENG][GER] 13.11. WM6.5 clean (No HTC SENSE, NO SPB- with HTC Specials)

Search This thread

backarelli

Apr 13, 2009
So far everything works nicely (with the Spb MS + ProPlus Freedom Theme). I've tried wi-fi, GPRS (3G), MMS, internet, office calls, everything works without errors.
Occasionally, I told the freezing of the game "CSI Miami", soft reset is the only solution. Whether there is a possibility of inserting another dialer ? if so, I would be grateful...

cheers Backy

Last edited:

mirolg

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 25, 2009
So far everything works nicely (with the Spb MS + ProPlus Freedom Theme). I've tried wi-fi, GPRS (3G), MMS, internet, office calls, everything works without errors.
Occasionally, I told the freezing of the game "CSI Miami", soft reset is the only solution. Whether there is a possibility of inserting another dialer ? if so, I would be grateful...

cheers Backy

good, good :D

you can use all dailer. idailer, htcManilaDailer (is cool, but coast 10 MB)
if you use spb shell then you don´t need the Startmenu from WinMo- right?
use my cab- then you win 10 MB back

Attachments

• miROM_StartMenu.cab
    381.4 KB · Views: 34

dinhy34

Aug 23, 2009
the rom is nice but it freezes a lot on me :( been using it for a while now. freezes at least once a day, good rom other than the freezing issue

TONYKENT

Jan 9, 2006
Miro - all your very new builds appear to be based on 6.5.3 not 6.5.5 although with a higher build number, why?

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
Miro - all your very new builds appear to be based on 6.5.3 not 6.5.5 although with a higher build number, why?

has no a special cause. ROM 6.5 is the lastest official from Tosiba and i have ther debranded. Build 21087. The other 6.5.5 is 23569 and 6.5.3 Basis on Magensora Build 28244.

drupad2drupad

Apr 11, 2010
Another reason could be - 6.5.3 is official updated release of MS and it's good to have it as base while 6.5.5 is unofficially tweaked release based on my understanding. So miro having 6.5.3 base could be one of his secrets of so many successful and stable roms ;)

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
I have the same problem like this topic : . Do You Have Any Idea? I tried some roms but its not work .

Tell me exactly what programs you have installed on the SD card. In general, programs should not be installed on the SD card, except for example Navigation

dinhy34

Aug 23, 2009
i use it with spb mobile t total commander and with manilaPhoneDailer with all pre installd programs.. i have no freeszes :confused:

what have you for configuration

i use default titanium, not a fan of spb. i love ur roms currently using previous clean mirom but sadly no htc extras. is it better to install tomtom (gps navigation) on storage?

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
i use default titanium, not a fan of spb. i love ur roms currently using previous clean mirom but sadly no htc extras. is it better to install tomtom (gps navigation) on storage?

yes, navigation with maps is to large to install on device. install on storage sd card

drupad2drupad

Apr 11, 2010
still freezes over time as well. Great rom but quite unstable :(

Have you tried miROM4 or miROM5?

Very stable and fast - however, both 6.5.5. If you are after 6.5, then may be not suitable, but if you are after fast and stable rom try those. Most of the miROM HTC edits can be found on XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    for added cabS
    Hi Miro, after testing most of your ROMS (even the ROM1 Beta), I definitely prefer the 6.5 old style....and MiROM 9 is my choice! As said before, I don't like big buttons on screen....

Any update for this ROM with your last successful add ons like MiROM1? Just for old fashioned as me ;)

Thanks!

Yes, Why Not. I like 6.5 also. After miROM1 ENG and GER i will update miROM9
    That's awful :( i'm very sorry for you, my friend. well, i found a solution with one of your english rom's. works like a charm, once you changed the keyboard layout. :)
    keep up the good work!