I'm bricked, please help!!!!

Search This thread

WizeGuyDezignz

Jun 12, 2008
San Diego
Guys, I've never had this happen before. I was on the Jedi ROM which is based on the International base. I was running the L4 radios with it.

Everything was great and I was asked to test a new ROM that is going to come out soon. Based off the Verizon base.

I flashed it and now I got continuous boot loops. It kept going from the Note 2 screen, to the TWRP screen and back and forth. No matter what I did, it wouldn't boot.

I even powered down and held the up volume key with home and power to boot into recovery. It wouldn't let me, just kept boot looping.

So I Odin'd a stock image that I had on my laptop and now I'm getting a boot loop of the Note 2 screen. I also can't boot into recovery.

What do I need to do? Am I screwed?

Thanks!

WizeGuyDezignz

Jun 12, 2008
San Diego
Thanks for the responses guys. Where can I get a full wipe odin image from? I've tried many odin images from around here and none of them are working.

Thanks!

droidstyle

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 7, 2011
Fort Wayne
try imnuts stock restore thread...thats what i have linked in section 1b of my guide. if your on the L4 ota then you will need to use the alternate restore link that does not contain a bootloader. also you probably could use root66 with the pit file and it should work.

WizeGuyDezignz

Jun 12, 2008
San Diego
try imnuts stock restore thread...thats what i have linked in section 1b of my guide. if your on the L4 ota then you will need to use the alternate restore link that does not contain a bootloader. also you probably could use root66 with the pit file and it should work.

I tried both of those and neither are working. I just keep getting the Note 2 screen boot looping over and over. I also can't get into recovery at all.

I'm at a loss here. :crying:

kintwofan

Jul 1, 2011
Irmo, SC
OnePlus 7T
Sony Xperia 1 III
So just to clarify you've used Droidstyle's guide using the factory jb image that locks your boot loader again and wipes everything with the pit file?

If you have and is still not working I'm out of ideas. That's kind of the atomic bomb of fixing a brick.

Sent from the dark on a Note 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Pull the battery let it sit then keep trying recovery. You should be able to get into it. When you do factory reset. If not I bet you used root66 in Odin. You need a full wipe Odin image.
    Sent from the dark on a Note 2
    ^this!

use a full wipe odin image with the pit file.