Going to xperia s?

Search This thread

ancestrale

Apr 12, 2012
Hello everyone,
few days ago I broke glass onmy s4 mini... Now the phone work, but I hate glass broken!
A friend of mine purpose an exchange of my broken phone with his xperia s perfectly working with valid warranty. It is a good deal?
Witch one are the biggest problem with the phone?
I heard about a problem with luminosity sensor, did u noticed?

Any other info will be appreciated guys :) thx u al!

mrmigg

Nov 10, 2012
Do you consider replacing the glass/screen?i think its rather a personal decision, and depends on what do you want...our xperia s is kinda old and dont expect big performance. Also, forget official software updates...are you willing to use roms?
I didnt notice any big luminosity sensor problems, maybe its a bit laggy, but it works perfectly. I would worry more about battery life.
Maybe ask your friend to test the device?

Gesendet von meinem Xperia S mit Tapatalk

EDIT: btw, the sxs camera is awesome!

Last edited:

ancestrale

Apr 12, 2012
thx mrmigg,

i thougth about glass reparation but it will cost a lot ( i have no skill for self change)
my friend is a classmate, tomorrow i'll keep the device all the day long with me, so i could do a lot of test

i'm a bit worried about battery life, i love s4mini battery :)

thx for help...i'll tell u what i will decide :)

mrmigg

Nov 10, 2012
Yeah, i think the biggest problem is the battery life and maybe the performance,compaired to the s4mini. However, try it tomorrow and if you like it, welcome to our sxs forum, and dont forget, there are some awesome ROMS out there!

Gesendet von meinem Xperia S mit Tapatalk