Accessories collection for XPERIA X8 - online stores

Search This thread

flyingteddy

Jan 15, 2011
I`ve bought one on ebay just type "OEM Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 Cover Case Housing Black"
and it came 3 weeks after with two screwdrivers, but I couldn`t tako off front the screen it`s glued...

advice me how to cange front cover and not to brake screen...

I've mentioned this on my earlier post...

I don't think you can take it off without damaging it, even if you do, it's probably even harder to glue (or whatever other methods) it to the new case.

For other phones, they seem to sell the housing WITH the front screen...

But I'm all ears, keen to hear any solutions.

Melissasand90

Mar 8, 2011
www.evesapple.com
http://www.evesapple.com/

Hey its a great news yeah really to find shops on web known as web shops, now one can just browse out on the web to shop for their favorite accessories.

adrian80

Mar 7, 2011
Sandnes
Hi
I need a car USB charger for X8. (cigarette lighter)
I saw that they have different powers from 500mAh to 1000mAh and even more.
Which one do I need for X8?

Thanks

edxmon

Mar 20, 2011
I`ve bought one on ebay just type "OEM Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 Cover Case Housing Black"
and it came 3 weeks after with two screwdrivers, but I couldn`t tako off front the screen it`s glued...

advice me how to cange front cover and not to brake screen...

You need to pry it off, I changed my white housing to a black housing.

The digitizer (transparent screen above the LCD) is attached with adhesive tape. Use a guitar pick to push it in at the edges, and separate it from the front plate housing. The adhesive tape will restick if you do it carefully.

drazgo

Feb 21, 2011
OnePlus 7
Asus Zenfone 9
You need to pry it off, I changed my white housing to a black housing.

The digitizer (transparent screen above the LCD) is attached with adhesive tape. Use a guitar pick to push it in at the edges, and separate it from the front plate housing. The adhesive tape will restick if you do it carefully.

Worked like a charm mate! Now got a perfectly working black X8 thanks to you :D Cheers!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is similar topic to one I have started for Samsung Galaxy: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=853783

So point is to collect all web shops with some interesting accessories on one place, so that is easier to find something for your phone.

I think that it will be nice to make a small collection of various sites and online stores where can be purchased various accessories for XPERIA X8. This way it will be easier to find some accessories and compare prices on various stores.
    I have couple of sites where can be bought some stuff, but it will be great if rest of you will suggest some links, and I'll add them in this first post, so that we make nice collection of available stuff for XPERIA X8.
    Links can be to collection of products on some web shop, or single product (like on Ebay), but make sure that link is to actual site where that product can be purchased (not some news about upcoming products and similar stuff), and add a short description of product or product collection.

I will make some categories of accessories, so please try to organizes your suggestions in same way, or suggest new categories.

And thanks in advance to all contributers. :):)

P.S. If admins and moderators will agree, it will be nice to make this sticky topic, so that is easily accessible.
    P.P.S. If I have made some mistake, please point to it so that I can correct it.

Cases & Pouches
    f204595.jpg
    1705559119926464_2.jpg

*PDair - Cases & Pouches for XPERIA X8 (collection of cases and pouches for XPERIA X8 along with other accessories for X8 like chargers, screen protectors and car holders)
    *Noreve - Leather case (nice leather case in different colors for X8 )

----------------------------------------------
    Cables
    4158C-PiPpL._SL75_SS50_.jpg

Screen Protectors
    41zAkQwFwnL._SL75_SS50_.jpg

Car Accessories
    41E0E%2BQkDDL._SL75_SS50_.jpg

Batteries
    samsung-galaxy-s-battery-m.jpg