[DISCUSSION] Android Dev for HTC EVO 4G LTE

Search This thread

94tbird

Jun 19, 2007
Got an email this morning that said my order is being processed and I "should" receive the phone before the launch, look for a order conf and shipping details.

Kewlness...

Since my OG EVO is dead, tried to load CM9 on it and it won't boot all the way, I think it's heat related, going to put it in the fridge to see if it will boot.. .:) I needs a new phone...

Good thing I have a work phone I can use in the mean time...

:)

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Kewl it worked in the fridge for a bit, but then died when I was entering all the start up info for CM9, oh well.. Maybe I will leave it in there, seems heat related for sure!

Can't wait for the new phone..

I think we all got that email today

LegacyKill3r

Jun 23, 2009
Providence, RI
Email

I got that same email.. So im thinking they probably will mail this out on Monday, since they use fedex 2nd day so we all should have it by Wednesday the latest..... I'm super PUMP...................

chuckie59

My Evo died as well...

This is coming out just in time. My Evo will not stay on, but it is at the end of 2 years of pretty heavy mods and flashing. I had to go back to using my Palm Pre, which other than lacking some android perks, is still a pretty good phone. Hopefully early next week! :cool:

jamieg71

Mar 13, 2011
Sanford, Florida
Now, I trust everyone whose posting in this Dev thread is doing so because they're planning on contributing a ROM or something here right? :)

Yessir! I only hope that all the time I've put in to editing these m10's from the endeavour ruu are going to play nice. May have some resizing to do, but I got a jump on aesthetics for a future KWIQ rom for the EVO Lte. ;)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: btbamzao

scooby1024

Apr 27, 2008
Pre-shenanigans. I just wanna get my Evo lte and root that son of a birch. Put that freaking phone to use! :D (Better be here by this Wednesday or you'll see me back here venting)

I've got so many plans for that phone! :DDD

Sent from my Xoom using XDA Premium HD

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
Regaw, awesome . I remember you doing good stuff for OG Evo a LONG time ago.

Edit: maybe I was wrong. I coulda swore I remembered your name from Evo forum briefly early on.

sent from 2yr old Evo on ICS

Last edited:
Reactions: regaw_leinad

Top Liked Posts